Re: HUT Happy Hour turned to Unhappy

by SedaUTD

Original Post

HUT Happy Hour turned to Unhappy

★★ Novice

Hello :)

Today at night I played HUT Season in Happy Hour time.

Result was 0-2 at 3rd period. Then in last two minutes I tied the game. Then game went to overtime.
I won it then 3-2.

After game i was thrown to screen where I can see game stats etc.
No coins was added to my HUT.

Then i pressed exit to main menu, tried to go back to HUT. But there was an error code.

Then i from tablet tried to connect to EA Game advisor, to resolve this issue. Tried to connect with no success.

I'm very frustrated. Because i stayed up late to play HUT Season in Happy Hour to gain some extra coins. No coins was added to my HUT. I planned to play 2 games in happy hour. Played 1. Was frustrated.

Yes, and then game was counted as loss in HUT Offline season with score 0-3.

My GamerTag is FigaroTaksa.
HUT Club name is HC Figaro.

I've already some time ago performed troubleshooting steps. So no problems with my network.

Today I managed to contact EA Game advisor Naveen, an he said that the team said that i need to post this question in this forum.

I really hope that coins will be added to my HUT. And I hope for some reward / compensation too because of my frustration.

I'm not lying. Any developer can check that i have problems that i described.

Thanks in advance.

(Went today in HUT and now it's 2 games in HUT Single player seasons with 0-3 loss. And I was not in HUT from that Happy Hour problem )

My time zone is GMT +3 , i played Happy Hour game at 19.04.17 01:00 (at night)

Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)

★ Guide

you know.... a while back i was in div 1(i thought)but when i went to play i saw that i was in div 2 with 3 3-0 losses......at the time i figured i must have just forgot or something...but...

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

★★ Novice

@rUnotENTERTAlND

But what?

Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)