[HOW TO] Change Email Address

by JoeyTBND

Original Post

can't change my email, and no edit button

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well as the title says, can't change my email and it's unverified typed in the wrong email:/ now I can't  change it

as you click the link you can see my problem

*snip*

and I can't login to that email because I typed in the wrong email address

Message 61 of 508 (2,661 Views)

Re: Account options do not allow email address change!

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently had the same issue and here is how to change your e-mail address in Origin. While in "Answers HQ" go to "HG Settings" which is in a pull down menu under you screen name (upper right corner of screen). Once in settings, you will see where you can change the e-mail address. As far as I can tell, this can only be done while in "Answers HQ" as I haven't seen this option any where else.

Message 62 of 508 (2,643 Views)

Re: Origin e-mails

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently had the same issue and here is how to change your e-mail address in Origin. While in "Answers HQ" go to "HQ Settings" which is in a pull down menu under you screen name (upper right corner of screen). Once in settings, you will see where you can change the e-mail address. As far as I can tell, this can only be done while in "Answers HQ" as I haven't seen this option any where else.

Now, that said, I can't log in with the new, saved, verified e-mail address. I still have to use my old one and guess what, when I use the old one, it resets the new one.

Message 63 of 508 (2,681 Views)

New email address

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I change my email address for my Origin account?

Message 64 of 508 (2,608 Views)

How i can change my origin email?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I dont know how to change my email pls help me

Message 65 of 508 (2,636 Views)

Change email origin

★ Novice

Hi i Have the problem and i need fast answer as can this possible.

This is the problem: In my acount i click in basic information edit and i can edit only my game id and real name but i can chage my e-mail (and this is question as in topic) how i can change e-mail

Message 66 of 508 (2,634 Views)

email for Origin account no longer exists

★★★ Newbie

The email account I used for Origin (who knows when) no longer exists. i don't use that account and it is deleted. I didn't realize it is attached to my Origin account, and now I can't change the email because I can't remember the password. But you can't send a password reset because I don't have that email account....its a nasty circle.

I can still log in via my PSN ID, but still have not been able to update my email address. What can I do?

Message 67 of 508 (2,633 Views)

accounts

★★★ Newbie

Please can someone tell me how to delete an account or change the email.

Thanxs

Message 68 of 508 (2,638 Views)

Changing e-mail linked with origin/EA

★★★ Novice

i just created a new e-mail address and already changed the e-mail linked with my ps3 for this new one, i need to change the e-mail address linked with origin/EA to make it match with my ps3 ID's address and i already searched on how to do it but the images and videos that i see don't match what i can see on the page and i just can't change it, how can i do it? please help me!!!!!

Message 69 of 508 (2,632 Views)

e-mail changing

★★★ Newbie

how can i change my e-mail? only via support?

Message 70 of 508 (2,697 Views)