Grainy picture and robotic sound

by Haschibusalu

Original Post

Grainy picture and robotic sound

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

I have several technical issues with Titanfall 2, starting with the most annoying ones.

1) Screen freezes sometimes for 20 to 30 seconds. Sound continues normally, but I can't do anything during this time. This happens in the menues as well as ingame.

2) Everytime I start Titanfall 2, the game runs completely fine at first. But after a few seconds (sometimes after a few minutes) the framerate suddenly drops a little bit, the picture is grainy and the sound is slow and robotic and cracks like an old record player.
This didn't happen when Titanfall 2 launched, but started a few months ago.

I have no issues at all with any other games and my graphic drivers are updated. I also tried to reduce graphic settings, but that didn't help at all. I had medium to high settings when TF2 launched and no problems and now graphic settings are all low and still the issues occur.

I really hope that someone can help me to get rid of these problems, mostly the second one.

Specs:

Windows 10 (64 bit)
AMD FX 6100 - Six Core Processor 3,30GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
8GB DDR 3 RAM

Message 1 of 4 (498 Views)

Re: Screen freezes, grainy picture and robotic sound

★★ Novice

Here is my dxdiag:

Message 2 of 4 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Really nice how there is help after one day or even a few hours in every thread, but nothing here after 4 days...

Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Haschibusalu 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2. Can you check, if the same happening in both single and multiplayer games? Performing Clean GPU drivers install can also potentially solve this. Keep us updated on this. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)