Gold Monster set is forcing a disconnect?

by Speedchunk

Original Post

Re: Gold Monster set is forcing a disconnect?

★★ Novice

My PS4 Gamertag is cbreezybruh

"ERROR: Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later."

I'm getting tired of trying again later so many times.  I think we I deserve compensation in the form of some special in-game item, like a dual-chem coach or jersey for having to put up with having TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE gold cards in limbo for a week.

Specifically, I'd like an Elite killer bees (bumblebee) jersey with Dual-Chemistry, preferrably  BH x 2 or DD x 2 chemistry.  Thanks a bunch.

Message 81 of 134 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I agree 100%
Message 82 of 134 (816 Views)

★★ Novice
Are you guys just going to ignore this problem? It's been over a month since you found out about this issue. Get your act together EA.
Message 83 of 134 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm still having issues with this set
Message 84 of 134 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still having the same issue yet EA sports are taking their sweet time

Message 85 of 134 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally got my Hayward and he immediately chem boosted to a 96 OVR

I had to add them from my binder, and after adding each one, it would disconnect me even though it would add the card to the set.  After the 250th one it finally gave me my damn 94 Hayward card.

Message 86 of 134 (783 Views)

★★★ Novice

i'm seriously done with madden and the Tec. team at EA sports. They show no effort in trying to fix the problem everyone is having or trying to please everyone while it takes so long and now along with getting kicked I am not allowed to place bids in auctions 

Message 87 of 134 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I got to 217/250 before this crash. My XBL gamer tag is CPLpun1shm3nt65. Thanks for any help
Message 88 of 134 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Add players from item binder and you will get him a pain but you get the player as stated by thawd
Message 89 of 134 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
For anyone who wonders, just tried this and it worked. Just got my heyward. Took a while though
Message 90 of 134 (743 Views)