Re: Gold Monster set is forcing a disconnect?

by pdt1558

Original Post

★★ Novice
I'm on Xbox 1 by the way sorry
Message 121 of 134 (412 Views)

★★ Novice
Imindagame1977 gamer tag
Message 122 of 134 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me on XBOX1 with the Gold Monster pack. I currently have 243/250 sets. Gamertag is Justdatiporall9.

Message 123 of 134 (409 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue, 241 added and now i get kicked however i try to add.

PSN GamerTag EllTee77

Message 124 of 134 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem as others here have described.

I put a lot of gold cards into the set (246/500), and whenever I try to add more cards, I get the same connection error that others have posted, and it signs me out of EA.

I started experiencing this issue late last year.  I decided to wait it out -- thinking it was such a common problem that perhaps it would be patched.

I took a break from Madden, came back to see if it had been fixed, but I'm still experiencing the same issues.

Is there any way that those of us who put 246 gold cards into the set, can be given something else for our patience?

Perhaps I could get the Deion Sanders? (wishful thinking).

Any way, I love this game.  Things like this don't happen a lot, I'm just surprised it hasn't been fixed (after several patches and updates).

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Best Wishes.

PS4

Gamertag:

AmishDriveBy295

Message 125 of 134 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here's some more info:

Gold Monster: Hayward 246/250.

Some have tried adding the cards from the binder individually, this works for some.

For me, that is not an option. The set is greyed out when I try to add additional cards.

From my experiences with the game and reading the forums, I'd say roughly 50% of the people who added gold cards to this set (which really, was probably not even worth it any way), have experienced this issue.  Maybe even more.

Gamertag: AmishDriveBy294

I play on the PS4 entertainment system.

If you need my E-Mail, let me know.

Message 126 of 134 (375 Views)

★ Novice
Please help. I have over 200 cards in the Hayward set. Using xbox1. Game crashes and I can't access the set or have any idea how many far I am from completing it. Can the Hayward set be reset again? Thanks. Tag is DaRighteous1989
Message 127 of 134 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue XB1 PDT158

Message 128 of 134 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HEADS UP: XB1 potential work around. i had to add them from the item binder or as i got them from packs. each time you add one it kicks you but it does add them. its a pain but it worked.  so now the set is done at least. 

Message 129 of 134 (342 Views)

★★ Novice

offense to anybody, but people have been complaining about the same problem for well over 4 months and the only resonse we seem to be getting is a reminder of what to do for posters.  I'll post anything for anyone if soeone would actually FIX this.  BTW Gold Monster: Hayward isn't the only one.  I have 241/250 and I know I jave at least 60 gold players I could use to fix it and get 94 CB Hayward.  Please....direct, straight answer....please....anybody????

Eddie Jones

Message 130 of 134 (225 Views)