Re: Gold Monster set is forcing a disconnect?

by Charlesfan24

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
My user name is heffluv and I'm at 245 for gold monster Hayward n it won't let me get Hayward now this is pissing me off and I'm about to sell the game over this part and you also need to fix it so you play players in the same rating you r
Message 51 of 134 (712 Views)

Community Manager

@Speedchunk@DeanWillis254@twothet@slimSAIDI_87

I do not yet have an update to share with you on this but assure that it will be posted here when available.

barry.png
Message 52 of 134 (697 Views)

★★★ Novice
Checked binder again to see if option to add to set was still grayed out for the gold 79 Hayward. It was, so I decided to check the collection again to see if I would get disconnected. Lost connection, so no progress there.

HOWEVER, after reconnecting I went back into binder and noticed that the option to add the gold 79 Hayward's was no longer grayed out. Was able to add all 5 cards. Still disconnected me from MUT after each add, but not a big deal at this point.

Hope that helps.
Message 53 of 134 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't even have the option to go into the set and add them individually. It just kicks me out whenever I go in.  

My xbox gamer tag is Kamakazzii

hopefully this his will get resolved soon.

Message 54 of 134 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a workaround since  it doesn't let you into the set.   If you go into your binder and manually add the card you need to get to 250,  at that point it will release the gold Heyward card.   Hope this helps because I got tired of sitting around waiting for someone to fix it 

Message 55 of 134 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem as everyone else. Im on xbox one, Gamertag is MAJORPAYNE3877

Message 56 of 134 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same is happening to me. 246/250 cards added in PS4 gamertag El_Nota88
Message 57 of 134 (606 Views)

Community Manager

@El_Nota88@Speedchunk@Charlesfan24@kamakazzii1@forkball316

We have a proposed action plan for this issue and when this is implemented we will post on this thread again with that info.

barry.png
Message 58 of 134 (596 Views)

★★★ Novice

My MUT season wont let me play it keeps saying the servers cannot process my request and this is going on the third month of doing this

Message 59 of 134 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue PSn Id miadamonk

Message 60 of 134 (576 Views)