Re: Gift Failed need for Speed no limits

by FallingReign

Original Post

Gift Failed need for Speed no limits

★★ Novice
A little resume of my problem, 2 weeks ago i lost all my progress and save data, i send severall mails to the support team, they send me a replay saying that they are going to give me a gift, the gift never appear, i'm going add a screenshot with the mail, i wait severall days and nothing appear in the game, so they give another instruction in case of not receiving the gift, i do all the steps and later they replay my ticket saying that they gonna investigate why gift isn't appear and SOON they send me the gift. Well i'll been waiting for 4 days and i have no response for the problem so please somebody can help me because i send severall mails telling then what are happening but they doesn't replay anything
This are the instructions
In the event that you did not receive the gift, or the gift arrived and then you lost your data again, please perform do the following to have your ticket prioritised.

1. Reset your save data from the "Data Management" menu of the game.
2. Create a new support ticket using the SUPPORT button in the settings menu, and selecting the Technical Support button.
3. Fill out only the empty fields of the form (do not modify any ID fields).
4. Make sure you select "Lost all save data & progress" as your issue, and enter your previous player level.
5. **Important:** enter the following string as the Ticket Subject "XXXX - Gift Failed" (the XXXX are Numbers and letters but i don't show for safety)

Step 5 is very important as we can prioritise your issue and investigate why your gift failed immediately. Our gifts are automatic, so make sure you enter accurate information so that future gifts do not fail.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this and being patient with us.
Message 1 of 2 (1,032 Views)

Re: Gift Failed need for Speed no limits

★★★★ Novice

It looks like this questions is still open without an answer. But I'm sure a solution has been provided. Everything all good?

Message 2 of 2 (684 Views)