Re: Gameface image not showing up on "Adjust" screen

by benmccluskie

Original Post

Gameface image not showing up on "Adjust" screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every time I upload an image (which does meet the requirements), I get as far as the adjust screen and suddenly it goes blank.  I can still hover over and see the guide image, but the image I upload is completely invisible and it seems like I can't drag it but can zoom in and out.  I know that because when I advance to the marker screen I can see my image again, except it's nowhere near where the face outline was on the adjust screen.  It's only on the "adjust" screen where the image disappears.  This happens with every image I use, even images I've successfully used in the past.

Anyone have an idea about that one?  I've tried a few browsers but it's the same in all of them.  I've attached an image to show how my adjust screen looks.  I can see the image on the marker screen and adjusting the zoom on the adjust screen does change it, but there's no way to line up the face with the guidance lines on the adjust screen while the face is invisible and can't be dragged.

Edit:  Another thing I've noticed.  When dragging the markers, the zoomed in preview window is way off the mark.  It's somewhere up and left of where I'm holding the marker.

Message 1 of 3 (390 Views)

Community Manager

@CannibalErotika

Can I ask you try changing your browser zoom setting and retry? This may help, especially if you are using a very high resolution monitor. Do post your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

★ Novice

I am also experiencing this issue and the browser zoom has not made any difference. Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (355 Views)