GameFace

by snigolian43

Original Post

GameFace

★★ Novice

I've tried uploading a Game face for UFC 2 several times. My pictures (front and side) show up and I'm able to complete steps 1-3 no problem. However, every time I get to Step 4: Position the Facial Markers the load screen won't go away. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! I can't find any answers to this problem on EA's site or anywhere! I've used Firefox and Google Chrome, and both meet the required specifications as listed by EA. I've attached a picture of the screen I keep getting if that helps. How do I get to the next step and get this dumb load screen out of here?!?!?!?!

Message 1 of 12 (2,894 Views)

Re: GameFace

Community Manager

@snigolian43

Do you happen to be using a very high resolution monitor?

If so, can you try changing the browser zoom and let us know if that helps you, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,816 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Tried zooming in and out on multiple browsers and still got the same load screen that refused to load- the problem persists. 

Message 3 of 12 (2,804 Views)

Community Manager

@snigolian43

Does your system and images meet the following requirements?

GF Requirements.JPG

• Minimum size: 480 by 480 px
  • Maximum size: 4096 by 4096 px
  • Format: JPEG or PNG
  • Maximum file size: 10 MB
barry.png
Message 4 of 12 (2,799 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Yes, everything meets those requirements 

Message 5 of 12 (2,795 Views)

GameFace website wont load facial markers

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am trying to make a new game face on the website.  I am able to upload the images and manipulate them, however when it comes to positioning the facial markers, the page wont load.  I have tried letting it load for what seems like hours, but to no avail.  I have downloaded the latest Unity Web player, am using Firefox 50.1.0 with default settings.  Thanks for the help.

Message 6 of 12 (2,787 Views)

Community Manager

@snigolian43

Hmmm, in Firefox, do you have any plug-ins that are set to Never Activate?

Firefox menu -> add-ons -> Plug-ins

barry.png
Message 7 of 12 (2,784 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry No, all my plugins are on

Message 8 of 12 (2,772 Views)

Community Manager

@snigolian43

Sorry, I should have asked this earlier, do you have your EA and gaming accounts linked per this article, you most likely do but just checking:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/ea-sports-game-face-requirements-and-troubleshooting/

barry.png
Message 9 of 12 (2,767 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Yes, my accounts are linked

Message 10 of 12 (2,739 Views)