Game won't launch in fullscreen (NFS 2015)

by IFearNoSpeedCams

Original Post

Game won't launch in fullscreen (NFS 2015)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have tried talking to EA support and my issue hasn't been solved so i'm asking you guys. Currently I am the happy owner of ROG G750JZ laptop with a Nvidia 880M graphics card and it runs everything perfectly. Today I had the time to download my purchased Need For Speed 2015 game and was super excited until i found out it won't load up in full screen mode the screen goes black for a second then goes to windowed mode. I am running Win 10 and of course i go to EA they had me do everything from reinstalling my Graphics drivers to a long list of stuff in an email to do from doing a fresh boot and disabling origin overlay none of these things worked. Please help i am currently running it windowed mode until i can get this thing resolved

Message 1 of 8 (6,428 Views)

Re: Game won't launch in fullscreen (NFS 2015)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @IFearNoSpeedCams

You have to look here and try this steps http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Unable-To-Play-In-Fullscreen/td-p/5221376/page/7

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 8 (6,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks guy I will try that as soon as I can but I don't see how creating another user aside from my current user which has admin priveleges would fix that issue
Message 3 of 8 (6,399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ok @IFearNoSpeedCams

I wait your feedback.

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 8 (6,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
WHY?!?! HOW DID THAT WORK!?!?! it worked I now have full screen capabilities but I don't wanna have to log out of my primary account to play my game how do I get it so that it works on my main account is there an issue with my account that doing this did
Message 5 of 8 (6,386 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How did you fixed it? :-/

Message 6 of 8 (6,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I made another user account exactly as he described and ran it on that new account and it frickin worked
Message 7 of 8 (6,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, can you explain me in steps how you solved the problem??? I've tried so many things...
Message 8 of 8 (4,012 Views)