Re: Game stuck when emotions change

by JochenWeiss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game stuck when emotions change

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Forum,

in my main household I´ve several emotion objects activated (maybe 6 or 7 in the living room and the kitchen which leads together in one big room) so the emotions change often. Since a few days the game stuck for a moment when the emotions change.

F.e. my sim is in the kitchen and he is inspired than he went to the garden and the emotion changes to good, at this moment the game stucks for maybe 1-2 seconds.

There are four Sims in this household and one baby atm.

Is there a solution for this? 

Greetz

Message 1 of 5 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @JochenWeiss

there's a sound that can be heard when the game changes emotions that have been the cause for lags for users in the past.

You can turn those off in your game options (not sure what it's called exactly atm) but try that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @JochenWeiss

there's a sound that can be heard when the game changes emotions that have been the cause for lags for users in the past.

You can turn those off in your game options (not sure what it's called exactly atm) but try that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You´re are my hero of the day Wink This solved it.

Have a nice weekend

Message 3 of 5 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It´s not solved completely, it´s happened  again.

It seems when the aura of multiple objects is activated in one room, f.e. four My Sims Trophies and a Sims enters that room the game stucks for a second or two.

After I deactivated all except one it works fine.

Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

Hero

Maybe it's just too much computer power used there to calculate the accurate mood.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)