Game crashing

by slyytherinn

Original Post

Re: Game crashing

★★★ Apprentice

I just tried repairing my game yet again and it did NOT work. I'm so absoloutely fed up with this

Message 21 of 52 (409 Views)

Hero

I'm sorry that we don't seem to get anywhere. 

So you're still getting that message ?

Try deleting your Origin cache or repair the game by right clicking on the game on the Origin client.

Do you have other Origin games ? Do they still work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 52 (400 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry I have not updated on whats going on. my game has now started freezing every 15-20 minutes, Which I do NOT mind at all. I also do not have any other origin games other than the sims 3 which I never use.

Message 23 of 52 (386 Views)

Hero

So it stopped crashing and you also don't have the Origin error anymore ?

Does only your long played save game lag or others too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 52 (380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't remember ever having an origin error.. I don't normally stick with my families too long but ive had this one for a few months. When I got city living is about the time it started and I don't know that it is cc related because I download 10-40 pieces of cc a day. 

Message 25 of 52 (367 Views)

Hero

Do you require further help with this ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 52 (376 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My game started freezing yet again. Just about to quit altogether. Its so annoying that I cant play a game that I have payed for. I payed for ALL the expansion packs, everything. 

Message 27 of 52 (372 Views)

Hero

Yes, but if you're not willing to try without any downloads and play for a while that way to make sure it's not an outdated one, there's not much I can help you with.

There are lags issues in this game that get worse the longer you play a game but it could be a custom content you're using and those are not supported by EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 52 (361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I understand that custom content is not supported by EA, but I prefer to use it, because the items that EA has are awful. I have tried almost everything you have recommended, and nothing works. I have tried without any downloads the other day, and I get the same issue.

Message 29 of 52 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

And it doesn't have anything to do with my gaming PC because I can run the other games I have perfectly.

I Took out my mods folder for the 30th time and my game is somewhat quicker, but it still freezes. so, Basically, it isn't my Mods that's causing the freezing. Then we go back to the game. And I'm not sure how I would fix something that has to do with my game. 

Message 30 of 52 (351 Views)