Game Only Shows Character Select Screen

by pixelking5000

Original Post

Game Only Shows Character Select Screen

★★ Novice

When I play the game and it finishes loading it sends me to the character select with no option to play the game. I re downloaded the game twice, and have been trying to fix it. I have one theory which is I was a origin access member and I downloaded the deluxe edition of PVZ GW2 and then I stopped being a member after I got the perks of having deluxe, but then I bought the non deluxe version. I click on the non deluxe version to play but it still won't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 5 (480 Views)

Re: Game Only Shows Character Select Screen

★★ Novice

Hi,

I got the exact same problem. Since yesterday I m stuck in Character Selection without any chance to enter the game.

I deinstalled and reinstalled the game already, but the problem still exists.

Message 2 of 5 (452 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a current bug they are having. I believe the work around when you get the character select team at the start up. You select a character and all it does is reload the same character select screen.

To get around that issue - just switch teams and load a character from another team

Example:

If you default load to Zombie character select screen on load up, switch to plants then pick a character, you should be able to get into back yard

Message 3 of 5 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you!

that was very helpful! :-)

It works now

Message 4 of 5 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Message 5 of 5 (429 Views)