Re: Game Keeps Crashing - "Network Timeout"

by jarchoc

Original Post

Game Keeps Crashing - "Network Timeout"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have played this game during soft launch since I'm Canadian and the connection was buttery smooth, however I recently got back into the game and the game continues to crash to the point where it is basically unplayable. I have done every single trouble shoot tip that y'all have but none of it has helped. I also have googled this issue and found that if you have an android device this issue can be resolved, check this link: http://www.nbalive.gg/forums/nba-live-mobile/nba-live-mobile-discussion/19276-network-timeout-proble...

Unfortunately i have an Iphone 5s and I am unable to use this solution. That's why i turned to you guys at EA because you guys are the only option left for a solution. Like i said i have done all the troubleshoots and I have reinstalled the app several times. As soon as I try a live event or try to use the auction house the game gives me this "Network Timeout" error. Please help guys, thanks you.

Message 1 of 3 (1,368 Views)

★★ Novice
All day long I have this same problem. I stopped playing for a bit and returned to this barely playable mess. Did a recent update just implement that broke the servers a lil bit? A lil wee bit?
Message 2 of 3 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem too. I can't play the game already two weeks ! always said network timeout even connect to WiFi . if the internet have problems why this doesn't happen in fifa mobile ?
Message 3 of 3 (1,260 Views)