Game Freeze

by soldhissole

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Freeze

★★★ Novice
I was playing the league and when I paused it when one of my teammates was about to shoot a free throw it froze. I mad because I was having a great game and it was almost over. They need to fix this ASAP I’m suprised that there hasn’t been a patch to fix the multiple problems with this game.
Message 18 of 44 (5,848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Third Year in The League freezes

Community Manager (retired)

Hey NBA fans,

As discussed, I am keeping you updated regarding the crashing issues that you have been experiencing on the game.

As you can see on this post from EA_Kraelo, Our team just released and update for NBA Live 18, that should have addressed the situation:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NBA-Live-18-Patch-notes-October-4th/m-p/6311947#M441

Once you have updated the game, I would appreciate if you could let me know if the issue had been fixed on your sides.

Cheers,

Roulbox

View in thread

Message 33 of 44 (8,050 Views)

All Replies

NBA HARD CRASHING ON THE LEAGUE, UNPLAYABLE

★★★ Novice

So I was stuck choosing between whether or not to download nba digitally or buy a hard copy. Given the price reduction for digital, I pre ordered my copy through the PlayStation store. Takes five hours to install, which is fine because I did it the night before. I played the demo a lot and unlocked all the shoes etc on community challenge, game loads up and I'm pumped to play my career. Four games in it hard crashed over and over every time I tried to talk to the agent. I deleted and reinstalled, waited five hours again and same error. I just rebuilt the database and now I have to wait another five hours. What is going on? Anyone else experiencing a crash during the talks with your agent via text?

Message 1 of 44 (6,000 Views)

Re: NBA HARD CRASHING ON THE LEAGUE, UNPLAYABLE

★★ Novice
It did it to me as well. After I talked to the agent about my shoe deal it crashed, re loaded it and it did it again. Needs be fixed soon.
Message 2 of 44 (5,981 Views)

Game hard crashes.

★★ Novice
Several games into the league after your agent text you about the shoe sponsor the game crashes on me once the conversation ends. It's done it twice and im worried to keep trying in case it crashes while saving and I lose my progress. Please look into this.
Message 3 of 44 (5,942 Views)

Re: Game hard crashes.

★★★ Newbie

This game is sad. I hope all this crashing is a day 1 issue. I'm trying to play my first The One game and it crashed while Lebron was shooting free throws. 

It was already choppy getting this far into the game. 

Message 4 of 44 (5,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it's happening at the end of the text conversation after the scouting combine game - before the draft. Is it also occurring at the end of the conversation for you, or in the middle?

Message 5 of 44 (5,951 Views)

★★ Novice
I played the demo and got past draft part and progress carried over. But at one part your agent text you about shoe deal and crashes when I exit out of the convo.
Message 6 of 44 (5,939 Views)

NBA Live 18 crashing on text

★★★★ Newbie
It's happened twice in a row on the same message. I'll open it, get one reply and then it crashes. Not sure what the issue is, but please look into it.
Message 7 of 44 (5,958 Views)

NBA live 18 progress reset

★★★ Newbie
When I tried loading into a league game the application crashed then all of my progress was reset.
Message 8 of 44 (5,910 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 crashing on text

★ Novice

Agreed. This is definitely an issue and is pretty much happening to everyone playing The League

Message 9 of 44 (5,932 Views)