Game Face Uploading Error

by MaeseppTarvo

Original Post

Game Face Uploading Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey! I am trying to create Game Face without success. I am getting error "There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again." What should I do?

I have tried to create it on Safari, Firefox, Chrome on latest versions. My images are in PNG format, they are 960*1280 pixels and 1mb large. I have 150mbps.

I have also tried the same thing on Windows 10. Ooh and wait a second, I even tried cleaning browser caches etc.

And yes, I made sure my EA/Origin account is linked with my PSN gamer tag.

I have tried everything I possibly can. There is no way it is in my way. It is obviously EA back-end problem. Please fix!

Message 1 of 16 (21,906 Views)

There was an error ulpading your photos and generating your Game Face.

★★★ Newbie

I tried Chrome and Firefox Every time I get to step 5 and click create my face it results in "There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game. Face. Please try again." The markers all show up fine, everything is placed according to the guide but it just doesn't generate.

Message 2 of 16 (21,725 Views)

Can't upload images using Game Face

★★★ Newbie

I have tried using firefox, chrome on my pc and safari on my mac.

The pictures I'm using meet all size requirements.

Everything is fine until I try and upload the images.

Getting the error message that states that there was an error uploading the images and to please try again.

Please help this is very frustrating, I did it on FIFA years ago on the first try with no issues, what seems to be the problem?

Message 3 of 16 (21,718 Views)

Re: Game Face Uploading Error

★ Apprentice

I had the same issue, but I found the solution somewhere that worked for me. I don't know the link but I know the steps you have to do.

- in Windows, go to Control Panel, open Java, Security, Add, type this "https://ssl-webplayer.unity3d.com", ok and exit.

- on Firefox go to "https://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup" install plugin, allow and remember.

That did the trick for me, hope it works!

Message 4 of 16 (21,737 Views)

Game face won't load

★★★ Newbie

I get an upload error at the end of my game face  setup. Is there any way to fix this?

Message 5 of 16 (21,630 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

Community Manager

@Rusty_Joe88

Using another browser can allow you to get the Game Face process completed, try that and let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 16 (21,616 Views)

EA GAME FACE ISSUE

★★ Novice

I go to make an Anthony Joshua game face for ufc 2, everything is fine until I get to "create my game face" then it loads for a bit but then this message comes up, then I try again and the exact same happens again, anyone know of any solutions.

Message 7 of 16 (21,556 Views)

Re: Game face won't load

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue on all browsers, something obviously needs addressing on EA's end...

Message 8 of 16 (21,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Closing the game on the game system before pressing uploaded worked for me, try that!

Message 9 of 16 (20,691 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This doesn't work...

Message 10 of 16 (19,310 Views)