Re: GW2 Garden Ops Split Screen Glitch?

by nite0wl29

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GW2 Garden Ops Split Screen Glitch?

★★★ Newbie

Whenever my son and I spawn in to play Split Screen on garden ops, the bottom player is always unable to move or perform any abilities. We always have to back out and try the same map again or go to a different map. We just tried to play Z-Tech Factory together but I as the #2 player couldn't move. We backed out and tried Aqua Center and it worked fine. We almost never can play Frontline Flats together. It's become a very annoying issue. This is on the PS4 platform by the way and local play. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

I've played a very large number of Ops games and I've experienced, very rarely, the situation that you've described; initially spawning but having the character completely unresponsive- only not while in Split Screen.

The quick fix that I discovered is to quickly open your Options menu and Respawn and that usually does the trick without having to leave the session; just remember that you can only voluntarily Respawn before the Garden or Graveyard has been selected, but getting vanquished by the AI and respawning should also work as well.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I've played a very large number of Ops games and I've experienced, very rarely, the situation that you've described; initially spawning but having the character completely unresponsive- only not while in Split Screen.

The quick fix that I discovered is to quickly open your Options menu and Respawn and that usually does the trick without having to leave the session; just remember that you can only voluntarily Respawn before the Garden or Graveyard has been selected, but getting vanquished by the AI and respawning should also work as well.

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! That worked Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)