Re: Full Block Glitch (Grass Knuckles)

by zdarcon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Full Block Glitch (Grass Knuckles)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Fighting against a Rustbolt, I had just scraped his health down low, but the only way for me to win was to get a double or more block-meter charge. I did by some luck, get a block... well kind of. Somehow, I still was knocked down to 0, and lost the match even when my block was full. I got some pictures, but I'm still not sure what happened.
Message 1 of 3 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

this is something the game not tell you: you have limit 10 cards in your hand. when you have 10 cards in your hand, you cannot draw more cards or get SUPER card (except by forcing card back to hand using bounce). because you cannot get SUPER card, the block not active and damage passed to your health. next time, be careful not to clog your hand with 10 cards

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (358 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

It's not a glitch. It happens because your card inventory is full.

Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this is something the game not tell you: you have limit 10 cards in your hand. when you have 10 cards in your hand, you cannot draw more cards or get SUPER card (except by forcing card back to hand using bounce). because you cannot get SUPER card, the block not active and damage passed to your health. next time, be careful not to clog your hand with 10 cards

Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)