Freezes, buzzing sound, then stays frozen

by Murphy8778

Original Post

Madden 18 Freezing During Solos

★ Novice

When I play MUT solos in Madden 18 the game will suddenly freeze and I have to force quit and start over. It makes a slightl buzzing sound, the screen freezes, and in a few seconds the audio resumes but the screen remains frozen. This happens more than 50% of the time. The drag is that I might be nearly finished with a long solo and this happens and I have to start over. Anyone else dealing with this? Would love a solution.

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Freezes, buzzing sound, then stays frozen

★★★ Newbie
Got Madden 18 the day it came out and started playing on brand new Xbox One. I'm not really into Live play so I just do franchise mode. Completed first season with no problems. Completed post season stuff and pre season with no problems. Can't remember exactly but around week 10 during my second season * hit the fan. During game play the game started to freeze and simultaneously make this awful buzzing sound for about 5 seconds then remain frozen with only audio from the crowd. It's not my Xbox cause I'm still able to navigate throughout the system. After multiple restarts and even a hard reset the problem still occurs.
Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)