Re: Frame Rate Drops/Low FPS on TDM (Battlefield1)

by Carbonic

Original Post

Frame Rate Drops/Low FPS on TDM (Battlefield1 PS4)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Hello,
Since launch, I have been playing nothing but TDM in this game since other game modes suffer from frame Rate drop (as for every bf game). After the 1.08 (spring) update, even TDM and Domination have a consistent permanent frame drop except at the beginning of the round. Please note this is not the normal drop that happens during collapsing buildings or incendiary grenades, this makes the gameplay Laggy and annoying (as if I'm playing on PS3) . I was hoping this was gonna get fixed after 1.09 but nothing changed. Please EA/Dice fix this. It was running perfectly before the update (I have recorded gameplay pre-update and the difference is very obvious!). I suspect this has to do with the netcode being constantly changed...
I play on European servers with 120ms delay.
Thank you.
Message 1 of 4 (734 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @hassennjah!

Frame rate drops can depend on many factors.

First of all, make sure your GPU drivers are up to date, if necessary, do a clean install of them.

Then try to lower your graphic details and check if the Frame rate remains still.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 4 (721 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that this is on PS4 and not PC. Is there a way to monitor frame Rate on ps4? at least I can provide a video of the problem.
Thanks you for the reply.
Message 3 of 4 (716 Views)

Hero

It's always a good idea to try and remove all the power cords for 5 minutes.

rebootguide.jpg

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 4 (703 Views)