Re: First attempt game timeout

by EA_David

Original Post

First attempt game timeout

★★★ Novice

Strange, very strange iussue ... sometimes ( not always but often ) at the first connection after game opening, I enter the battle , I play for about 30 secs , then I freeeze about 4/5 secs then the game seems runs again but I cannot move and then I am desconnected from the server ...

If I repeat server connection, I am able to play all the day long ... strange, isnt'it ???

I Play from Italy , provider is TIM-Telecom , 10M ADSL medium quality gaming effect.

I7

16Mb RAM

GE-FORCE 1070

Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Skyppyno 

Weird issue indeed. Can you try to disable Origin in-game for Titanfall 2 and test the game afterwards? Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

what do you mean "disable Origin in-game for Titanfall 2 " ?

If I launch the game by direct link in desktop or by NvidiaExperience launcher , I cannot join the game without LOGIN my Origin account ...

In this moment I was disconnected at the "VICTORY" moment ... not lucky , isn't it ? :-)

Usually servers are Belgium with 45/65 ms ping

edit : second crash in this night ... 10 secs freezing then without any messages "respawned" in main menu ...

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, if you log into Origin you should see an "Origin" button to the top left. Click this then Application Settings from the drop down menu. Within the Application Settings you should find an Origin In Game tab. From here there's a switch you can use to disable it, please do so then play the game again and see if there's any difference to how things play out. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)