Final hero selection Missing after restart app

by VivekDragon

Original Post

Re: Final hero selection Missing after restart app

★★ Novice

It has been too long! I'm thinking we need to spam their threads with posts about this and how going to EA support or this forum has not helped because it is not fair for us to wait for so long and not even get an appropriate conversation! We are not even asking for more than what we are supposed to be given in the game and have gone through a lot o bureaucratic system bs. Enough is enough!

Message 11 of 26 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey i have the exact same problem like the other guys but  i cant choose my final zombie hero! And yes, i contacted support but they didnt help me !

Message 12 of 26 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy

I feel like desperate times cause for desperate taggings. Do you have any light you can shed on this subject? There are so many of us suffering from this issue, and your support center, through e-mail and phone are not helping.

Message 13 of 26 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I gave in and requested support one more time - And my request went unanswered. No wonder we are getting so frustrated.

Message 14 of 26 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The last email I sent also has been unanswered for 3 days. The case hasn't been closed again (yet) and I'm getting a little fed up. I really want to put some money into this game but I can't bring myself to until this bs issue is resolved.
Message 15 of 26 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me but for the final zombie hero

Message 16 of 26 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Last night I decided to play again and did not get the credit in gems for completing the mega quest. I am now uninstalling the game - I'm done with this *.

Message 17 of 26 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello,
I also have this problem. I do not know what to do!
Message 18 of 26 (682 Views)

★ Novice

They finally address the problem. Make a report to the Customer Service and they'll reply within 24 hours. If they can't fix your account they'll award you 750 gems for a new hero when it is available in store. It'll probably takes up to a month or more depending on how busy they are. The hero will be available randomly so you can always wait until you get the hero you want to purchase when it's available in store. 

Message 19 of 26 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
That's not true at all. They finally got back to me and only gave me 100 gems for mine. Someone else who had both final starters missing only got 200.
Message 20 of 26 (628 Views)