Re: Feedback Friday - Volume 16

by eleptyx

Original Post

Feedback Friday - Volume 16

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

Welcome to another edition of Feedback Friday!

Thanks again to everyone that has participated in previous editions of Feedback Friday. We appreciate you reaching out to us so we can work on improving Origin where you want us to. 

New to Feedback Friday?

We want to know what's important to you while playing on Origin. We also want you to have a dedicated time and place where you know we'll be listening. So, each Friday, we'll be opening this dedicated thread where you can share your Origin specific thoughts and suggestions.

Anything on your mind? Let us know! This topic will remain open until the start of next week.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 10 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Feedback friday?

What are you talking about?

There's multiple threads about the Origin client not scaling properly in Windows that are over a year old. No one from EA bothered to do anything about it. Countless calls to EA support, and still no stake holders from the Origin development team bothered to reply. EA is honestly a sloppy, passionless company.

Wait sorry, I just came across this, so I shouldn't be surprised.

https://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea-makes-worst-company-in-america-history-wins-title-for-second-y...

P.s. I canceled my pre order for Battlefront 2. I hate EA more than I like Battlefront.

Message 2 of 10 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You know whats really important when your playing EA games? When origin actually works.

My suggestion? Get it together an release un update ASAP before you loose more customers.

I do not enjoy ANY EA games besides The Sims, and i am beyond confused how on earth its possible for me to have two brand new expansions that i literally cant install because the origin game launcher has SO MANY CONSTANT ISSUES. As someone who doesn't play any games except the sims i DO NOT understand WHY i cant play my games without the 'Origin Launcher' installed.

I have unistalled and re-installed origin 6 times.

I have removed/turned off ALL anti-virus on my computer

Ran the CC Cleaner more times than i cant remember

Have unistalled and re-installed windows 10 3 times

Have had 4 techy friends look at my computer

... and here i am. 6 weeks later furious at the APPALLING customer service provided by EA.

I have bought ALL my games full price and have over $300 worth of games and add-ons i cant access even though i own them?!

There is more than FOUR TIMES the amount of forum threads on this site about technical issues, all of witch seem to remain unresolved or responded to with the same generic copy and paste list of things to try. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING YOUR HORRIBLE HELPERS HAVE SUGGESTED.

I cant be the only person experiencing extreme issues. If I don't receive some real help I will be contacting Australia Consumer Affairs and consulting with them what to do as I do not see how I can be legal to force people to install a game launcher just to use a product they have purchased with their hard earned money, when said launcher never works and has ENDLESS ISSUES.

Hope I actually get a response this time,

Cheers.

Message 3 of 10 (881 Views)

★ Novice

Can you all please finally add the option to unlink a PSN account from your EA Account?

Message 4 of 10 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Uninstalled Battlefield Hardline. COMPLETE WASTE of money and time. Seldom works. Will not go online NO MATTER WHAT IS DONE to "fix" the ISSUE, both from your boards and others. IT JUST DOES NOT WORK! Been doing IT for over 25 years and have NEVER seen such a PAIN as this game. Mark me down as a NEVER AGAIN EA purchaser!

Message 5 of 10 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why the hell isn't there an actual cart? Like, I just don't even understand who the hell thought that was a good idea. Also, still not understanding how when there are sales and you let us add what we want to this pseudo "your order" thing that there is literally no visible way to purchase the damn things?

Absolute disgrace of a store. 

Message 6 of 10 (717 Views)

★ Novice

Why the hell is it that on three separate occasions I've tried to play the games that I'VE PAID FOR like Mass Effect Andromeda and Inquisition, but every, EVERY time I open them they immediately close down?

Why the hell is it that on each of those occasions, I've sent an e-mail requesting assistance but have received ZERO replies?

How the hell is Origin even a thing anymore? With this level of *-poor management and operation, I'm surprised it hasn't been *-canned entirely.

Message 7 of 10 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even download the stupid thing to play Sims4 or Mass Effect what a load of * I can't even boot origins from a disc lol. How can I play my games?

Message 8 of 10 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @daredeveloper

I'm inclined to believe this error is to do with windows itself and certain files being corrupt/missing , you can try to refresh, reset, or restore it.

Or in the first phase make sure your VC++ runtime package has installed correctly in your machine.For this you have to follow these steps https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 9 of 10 (509 Views)

EA DICE Team

Feedback has been collected and forwarded.

Please remember that for any support questions you can make a new thread, or reach out to support.

Message 10 of 10 (457 Views)