Re: Failed to load session

by fishingtime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failed to load session

★★★ Newbie

Tom will post links of troubleshooting methods that probably works for like 2 people on the planet. It just seems funny this same thing happened with the older UFC game as well. Isnt it weird  EA Sports will sell the game to anyone, but only tech savvy players would be able to understand, let alone figure out how to open ports etc....I didn't see a disclaimer on the box that said this game will work for awhile then you have some * you need to do to continue online play.  I have went through every troubleshooting method several times on UFC2 as well as the old one and nothing works.

Message 1 of 2 (511 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

A lot of times when this happens, I switch over to Google's DNS servers. 8.8.8.8 Primary 8.8.4.4 Secondary. Sometimes I have to power cycle my modem. Most times I generally just have to quit out of the game and start it back up. So many things it seems can give people issues. Everyone is connected differently. I want to see people who quit a lot get a ban quicker because they mess it up when they quit on me. I usually have to restart the game after someone quits on me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (531 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

A lot of times when this happens, I switch over to Google's DNS servers. 8.8.8.8 Primary 8.8.4.4 Secondary. Sometimes I have to power cycle my modem. Most times I generally just have to quit out of the game and start it back up. So many things it seems can give people issues. Everyone is connected differently. I want to see people who quit a lot get a ban quicker because they mess it up when they quit on me. I usually have to restart the game after someone quits on me.

Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)