Failed to load session for over a week!!!!

by justingarant

Original Post

UFC 2 EA Servers connection error

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Gamertag : Beliveau57. I am trying to play online fights and it says "waiting to transition to game --- The session Failed to load. Please try again. " Please Help
Message 1 of 16 (612 Views)

Re: UFC 2 EA Servers connection error

Message 2 of 16 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens quite frequently, i go through all of the troubleshooting steps to ensure my internet is running good but yet it still continues to load into a matchmaking game.
i've restarted my routers, tried wired tried wireless, restarted game, restarted console, went on all forums and youtube channels, im starting to think its on your end now and need to know what to do to play.

Message 3 of 16 (735 Views)

Re: Failed to load session for over a week!!!!

Community Manager
Message 4 of 16 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope...

Message 5 of 16 (709 Views)

Community Manager

@justingarant

Please try the steps in this connectivity article:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/online-ports-to-improve-your-ea-sports-ufc-2-connection/

This has a good chance of helping with your issue. Again, let us know either way, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 16 (702 Views)

Session Failed

★★★ Newbie
I've been trying to play online for UFC 2 and I keep getting the message "Thr session failed to load. Please try again"? Anyone know how to fix this?
Message 7 of 16 (695 Views)

The session has failed to load. Please try again.

★ Novice
I purchased the game UFC 2 in february and for the first month the online function worked fine, but one day it just decide it was not going to connect to anyone online and displayed the message, " The session failed to load. Please try again." This has been going on for 2 MONTHS! I have cleared local game data, did a factory reset, opened ports, redownloaded game several times, reset my router/console. I have even called xbox technical support to troubleshoot with no avail. All my other games play online fine. EA this is something on your end and I would appreciate it If you addressed this. I know other people are having this issue. I bought this game for the online function and now I barely play it because of this BS. I ready to sell the game soon if you don't help me and don't link so BS troubleshooting guide for this because I have tried them all! Sincerely, very * off customer!
Message 8 of 16 (688 Views)

Re: Session Failed

Community Manager

@chalresp95

Can you please let us know if switching over to using Google Public DNS has any effect here, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Failed-to-load-session/m-p/5333644#M1118

barry.png
Message 9 of 16 (677 Views)

Re: Session Failed

★ Novice
Doesn't work....
Message 10 of 16 (671 Views)