FIX YOUR GAMES!!!

by NicksyOG

Original Post

FIX YOUR GAMES!!!

★★★ Newbie
I've literally had the same problem with 3 of your games. Battlefield Hardline, FIFA 17, & now Need For Speed. No offense but by the looks of all the other complaints, YOUR GAMES ARE TRASH! Fix these damn issues, I haven't been able to connect to one specific friend on either of these games without it freezing every single time, I luckily found a loop hole for FIFA 17, but still the other 2 games are UNACCEPTABLE! All I wanna do is play these games with my friend, we've tried everything! Resetting internet, hard resetting Xbox, closing game & reopening it, uninstalling & reinstalling, joining from different sources, EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, & still the games end up freezing... Y'all have probably lost more customers than any other gaming franchise in the world, EVEN NBA LIVE IS TRASH NOW! PLEASE JUST FIX THE PROBLEMS & STOP IGNORING YOUR DAMN COMMUNITY!!!
Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Re: FIX YOUR GAMES!!!

★★ Novice

Can you describe what you are doing when these problems occur? And could place a dxdiag.txt into this thread? A lot of issues can be caused by old hardware and or software you have running in the background.

This thread should actually be closed as it does not meet the requirements. But I don't think your problem should be left unsolved. 

Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)