Re: Error code: 800

by IrishMadCat_EA

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Thank you @lisam467 !

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 30 (1,028 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @lisam467

We are still investigating your save. Could we also ask for a DxDiag of your computer?

Thank you for all the information you have provided so far. 

Message 22 of 30 (1,003 Views)

★ Apprentice

@IrishMadCat_EA Thanks so much for your quick response.  

I have attached the file below.  Let me know if you need anything else Large smile

Kindest regards,

Lisa

Message 23 of 30 (992 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Will do. Thank you very much. 

Message 24 of 30 (988 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same problem as you but with the "Aconite Mansion" lot in Forgotten Hollow. 

cats.jpg

This is a new game with no CC or mods.

Every time I starts a new game first I edit all neighborhoods with new lots and families. But this is especifically lot corrupted somehow later after playing for a bit.

WH (What Happens): When I enter in the lot for the first time the messase "Error code 800..." appear and the game automatically go to the menu screen of neighborhoods. On the second time the message doesn't appear but the game stays in a endless loading screen.

THINGS I TRIED:

1 - I tried to move a new family to there and had no sucess. WH

2 - I moved Vatore family out of there but the error persists too. WH

3 - Editing lot didn't work. WH

4 - I tried to put another lot from outside but didn't worked. WH

Here is my save game for tests: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtmbQyEtx3iijr8xFXijwdF1y_njLw

Message 25 of 30 (965 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ceunon20 Thank you for the save. Could I also request your DxDiag?

Message 26 of 30 (961 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Of course @IrishMadCat_EA

It's attached right below! Standard smile 

Message 27 of 30 (945 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Much appreciated @ceunon20

Message 28 of 30 (935 Views)

EA Sims Team

@ceunon20

• Do you have any saves from before the issue occurred?  
  • Did you encounter any crashes before the issue occurred?  If so, where in the game did it crash?
  • When you were filling up all of the lots with new houses and households, how often did you save?  Did you create new save slots also (Using Save As)?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 29 of 30 (917 Views)

★★★★ Guide

* Sadly I don't have any save from before.

* Yes. The game crashed in Magnolia Promenade some times (Emporium lot). It happened after I put some Sims to live in there.

* I always save when finishes each neighborhood. So if I finish Oasis Spring with lots and Sims for example, so save. It's always being a new save game since I started to put new lots and Sims, so never overwrite.

Message 30 of 30 (889 Views)