Re: Error code: 00000065

by hubbenorlen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code: 00000065

★★★ Newbie

I've had Need for Speed for just a few days and this morning, I cannot play the game as I keep getting the message: "You need to be signed into EA servers to access the online features of this game.  Please check you internet connection".   Internet connection is fine and I can play pretty much any game on my PS4.  While I have enjoyed this game in the few days that I've had it, I believe that this is an issue that should be resolved at EA's end.  I shouldn't have to start messing with my PS4's settings and I don't have the time or patience to troubleshoot this problem.  Hopefully I can play in the next couple of hours, or this game is going back to the store.

Message 1 of 6 (3,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@tjargio

Please refer to our troubleshooting guide for assistance with that error.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,967 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@gdecarlo99

EA experienced an outage at the time of you posting this message. It has since been resolved, but if you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me again.

Message 2 of 6 (2,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
why??
Message 3 of 6 (2,766 Views)

EA DICE Team

@tjargio

Please refer to our troubleshooting guide for assistance with that error.

Message 4 of 6 (2,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Disrespectful copy paste answer since NOTHING about this error is even mentioned on your troubleshooting guide.

Message 5 of 6 (1,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also having the same issue, I have now deleted and re installed the game, tried the time change in the settings and it is STILL not working. EA needs to fix this problem or I will be returning the game.
Message 6 of 6 (1,303 Views)