Error 40050000 on PC Need for Speed 2015 or extreme lag

by 1WhiteWolfALPHA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 40050000 on PC Need for Speed 2015 or extreme lag

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi im having a problem with the game. I get error 40050000 and can't play ask to log in im already logged in origin and I can play fifa 2016 fine. When removing the message for the second tine log in but the lag is at maximum cant do anything is almost frozen 1-2 fps. My graphic card is 980 gtx in dual sli and have a asus hero viii motherboard so the graphic isnt the problem. I tried to reset the ruouter, flushed dsn al, added orgin and nfs to exception list on bitdiffender and turned it off still nothing. Im running as admin also still same thing.
Message 1 of 8 (1,837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 40050000 on PC Need for Speed 2015 or extreme lag

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, but I'm logged in origin and they are linked, without origin you can't start it at all. Unless EA has another client. Tried the rest of option no solution so far, they need to patch it but EA refuses to patch it based on feedback for PC field. So the solution that I found to work properly, is get my money back from Amazon and this was an exception made to their warranty, since this game is bugged and there are complains all over the net, thus amazon representative made an exception in this case. Good luck to the rest.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (2,129 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @1WhiteWolfALPHA,

You'll find more tips and tricks in this thread: error code 4005000.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 8 (1,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Zoe thanks for the help  but many of those troubleshot answers focus heavily on  console while leaving PC almost  out.

Still nothing though. Have followed few other threads from google and even reedit.

Message 3 of 8 (1,820 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 8 (1,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks but no that didn't solved either . EA need to patch this and either give offline play or fix bugs and allow properly to be accessed online.This is last time I'm buying if I can't find a solution from EA. If they want to implement anti piracy methods that are only online as denuvo first they should give the people who support   EA  by buy buying games, proper game play and support not half assed solution.

Message 5 of 8 (1,800 Views)

Message 6 of 8 (1,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, but I'm logged in origin and they are linked, without origin you can't start it at all. Unless EA has another client. Tried the rest of option no solution so far, they need to patch it but EA refuses to patch it based on feedback for PC field. So the solution that I found to work properly, is get my money back from Amazon and this was an exception made to their warranty, since this game is bugged and there are complains all over the net, thus amazon representative made an exception in this case. Good luck to the rest.
Message 7 of 8 (2,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EA... What The actual F...

I don't know what the problem is. I have tried ALL of your guides, opening ports, disabling firewalls, forwarding ports etc....

I feel like a * just sitting here and having some "Tom" (@johnmilledge421) guy sitting there, not even reading, just posting a simple "Have you tried this??"troubleshooting guide that doesn't work like we a bunch of sheep just too stupid to actually figuring out how to install a game properly. YES TOM WE HAVE TRIED THIS! NOW GIVE US SOMETHING USEFUL WILL YOU?!?!

Seriously EA and TOM for that matter!
Get this sorted out! NOTHING WORKS!!!!! All of your guides are completely useless, and by the way, how come we need to disable stuff/forward/change anything in the first place?! You should design your games so that they WORK, regardless of ones router or firewall settings. I mean REALLY. Come on! Get it together and stop wasting time! FIX THIS!

I am so angry at how we are being treated as paying customers, and only this useless "Tom" guy responds to our issues.

Message 8 of 8 (1,207 Views)