Error: -4:302 only on my account

by bluetomsguy88

Original Post

Re: Error: -4:302 only on my account

★ Novice

i also got this error.. Can EA do something to fix the stupid client which causing more problem.. I cant even play the game i buy because of origin..... Try few hour and still nothing work.... Wasting my time

Message 41 of 132 (1,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@bomohgetek , @bluetomsguy88 , @chan0001@abyss_safwan@decla1mer104 

Please can someone follow these steps exactly and give me an answer ???WonderingRaised eyebrow

NOTE somehow, when you Log In your Origin account encrypts the data transfer. (To and from Origin). Le the data transfer stops or does not work properly.

Faulty of this cause may be your Origin password,that's what I suspect.Thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure your Origin password does not include any special characters - ! @ # $ % ^ & *.  etc, etc  Put a normal password (only letters) ,because then you can change it.Angel

If you do, please go to this link to change your password  https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword?execution=e1501375911s1

After that you need to clear Cache on Windows .  Close Origin and all other programs.

1.Clear Origin cache https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

2. Delete temp files: open the Start Menu and type %temp% in the Search field  or click in the Run option in the Start Menu and type %temp% in the Run field.Press Enter and a Temp folder should open. You can delete all files found in this folder, and if any files are in use, they can be skipped.

3.Now clear the browser cache: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clearing-your-browsers-cache

4.Clear DNS cache https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-flush-dns-cache-for-windows/

5.To clear Cache on Windows 10 you must have to clear Windows store cache.

-first of all, open the run dialog box by clicking Window key with R. Copy and paste the following command in the run box   -  WSReset.exe

-press Enter

6.Delete location history

-click to go into the Settings app.

-choose Privacy.

-click Location in the left sidebar. Press Clear button under Location History.

7.Restart your machine.

8.Reset your modem/router

Now try again to Log In Origin ,to see if your issue persists.Thinking

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.
Message 42 of 132 (1,372 Views)

★ Novice

i just format my pc.. so my pc is clean with no cache.. and my password is only alphabet + number

Message 43 of 132 (1,325 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@chan0001  and you have the same error?

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.
Message 44 of 132 (1,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi.

I've already tried a number of steps (off a different thread) to no effect. My brother can download things fine on his account, on the same network no less.

Message 45 of 132 (1,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm unable to create an error report, facing the same problem as everyone else but logging into a new/different account doesn't solve the problem at all. It says there; Unable to submit your report. Please check your Internet connection and try again.

Does this thing have any solution whatsoever? I have this problem as soon as I finished updating my Origin after going on a bit of a hiatus from playing Mass Effect Andromeda. Only able to download through Safe Mode however the speed is less than desirable(30-10kb/sec). So I'm hoping that there will be a solution to this problem soon. Tried all the above methods but none of them work, including reinstalling Origin.

Message 46 of 132 (1,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@yahel_1,

Make sure your Origin password does not include any special characters - ! @ # $ % ^ & *.  etc, etc  :

- of couse no special character. Origin wont approve the password in the first place

After that you need to clear Cache on Windows .  Close Origin and all other programs.

- done

step 3 until 6:

done:

result:

problem still persist

then what?

Message 47 of 132 (1,396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i can say origin messing with our account

mod can ask me my account email and password so they can try themselves and play game named 'install and uninstall origin client' 

good luck keep do what you ask us to do, install uninstall forever

Message 48 of 132 (1,381 Views)

★★★ Novice

So apparently I tried using my own mobile hotspot and it was able to download smoothly. Is it a problem with my ISP?

Message 49 of 132 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Nekolicyou need to follow the steps posted by @EA_Nils-> http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-send-error-report/td-p/2944508 to solve your issue

@bluetomsguy88@bomohgetek@decla1mer104 At this time after many troubleshooting steps make,  this situation totally outstrips meDisappointed.

The only remaining option ,is just @Straatford87 solution - to create an Origin Error Report.

Retired champion.
Message 50 of 132 (1,349 Views)