by RipperChan

Original Post

Re: Error: 327684:1

@GeneralFuria85

And have you tried a clean boot yet?

Message 11 of 211 (12,748 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've already tried. Clean boot, boot in safe mode with network functions, download safe mode, remove cache from Origin, formatting, and I just need to invoke a Velo daemon Standard smile

Message 12 of 211 (12,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@GeneralFuria85 @Darach4884 @DarkBanishing

Could both of you navigate to the game folder; e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age II\__Installer and run the touchup.exe and Cleanup.exe files as administrator?

Also try checking the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\__Installer\DLC folder to see if you can find the DLC in there, and now do the same with the touchup and cleanup files. You could also try deleting the folder to try a reinstall if that doesn't work.

Message 13 of 211 (12,730 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I did what indicated with touchup.exe and cleanup.exe, no change, same error when downloading.

As for the DAI folder, what do I look for there? The problem of discharge is exclusive in my case, of dragon age 2.

Message 14 of 211 (12,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I currently have this issue as well on Dragon Age Origins.

I've tried Origin Safe Boot, Killing Origin and Restarting, Restarting the Computer, Fully uninstalling DAO and reinstalling.

I do notice that the base game will download and install fully but each DLC would not install.

Message 15 of 211 (12,647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

All the files seem to be there. I will run the utilities next. Also, the error only occured after downloading game files. When it downloaded the Soundtracks (I bought Ultimate) there was no error

Message 16 of 211 (12,601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried to repair game files - gave an error after trying to install each DLC

Also gave me this when i tried to run the game:

Message 17 of 211 (12,597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same error code when i try to run the original Origins i had on here ...so basically this bug screwed up all my progress and all i needed were the DLC's......

Message 18 of 211 (12,593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87@GeneralFuria85@nightwing612@DarkBanishing

Alright.... So i think i've solved it..

All my add-ons and expansion says "installed" (in spite of receiving that error after installation). So, i ran the game anyway. Then it gave me the missing dll error. The fix for that can be found here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/DA-O-Invalid-license-Reason-code-Missing-DLL-NxCharacter...

Espescially the answer by @ilike2burnthing...Wish i can buy him a beer or something. 

So, after installing the PhysX drivers (found here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_system_software.html) the game works... except i am not logged in. Logging in, i can see that all DLC's are ingame and work perfectly, despite "not installing" ... 

Based on this.. I think Error: 327684:1 is simply a logging in error. The game didn't start yet so it never logged you in. This i will confirm in a bit once Origin is done verifying teh files and trying to install them. 

Eaither way, it seems that despite Error: 327684:1 i can play the game fine. From the thread above i saw that the PhysX installation files must be in the _installer folder under "Origin Games">Dragon Age>. My installation was missing these files so i assume it couldn't install/download them, which could also lead to Error: 327684:1.

Anyways.. hope this helps..  

Derick

Message 19 of 211 (12,584 Views)

Error: 327684:1

★★★★★ Novice

i got this error after downloading crysis 3 and while trying to install it and im not sure what is causing this someone please help

Message 20 of 211 (17,087 Views)