Error 00000064 / 000000C8

by shadowkahuna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 00000064 / 000000C8

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't login to my account and get error code 000000C8.

"ATTENTION: You need to be signed into EA Servers to access the online features of this game. Please check your internet connection."

My internet is fully functional and I haven't been able to log in to the EA servers since I moved.

Actions completed:

- Updated account information

- Powered down XBOX ONE to include disconnecting power to the system

- Powered up the XBOX ONE logged into game and still receive the same error message

Platform: XBOX ONE

Games: Fifa 16, Need for Speed, ect..

Message 5 of 54 (55,631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 0000064 fix

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

We rolled out an update and players should no longer be experiencing this issue. If you currently do still experience this error message, then please try refer to the Need for Speed troubleshooting guide.

Thank you all for your patience!

View in thread

Message 52 of 54 (16,716 Views)

All Replies

PS4 Sign in error: 00000064

★★★ Newbie

I'm having problem with the audo sign in during game launch.

It will show "Signing in to the EA servers. Please Wait." 

After that it will show "You must be signed in to PlayStation Network and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title. Error Code: 00000064"

Can someone please advise what should i do to get the audo sign in to work ? 

The only way for me to sign in is manually by going to, Settings - Extras  - Origin Sign-in.

Message 1 of 54 (56,699 Views)

Error 00000064, you must be signed into EA Servers

★★★ Novice
Hi.. i keep getting this error whenever i try to start the game.. it has been two days and i keep getting it, please help?
Message 2 of 54 (55,357 Views)

Re: Error 00000064, you must be signed into EA Servers

★★★★★ Newbie
This is ridiculous I have had the same problem as well for the last two nights!!!
Message 3 of 54 (55,345 Views)

Re: Error 00000064, you must be signed into EA Servers

EA DICE Team

Hi @ChrisBrown10311 @iNayefSaud,

Please check our troubleshooting thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-ME-FIRST-NFS-Basic-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

Important steps: clear your MAC address and clear the persistent storage, reboot your console afterwards. Make sure you try all the steps though. Please also check that you allow access via the Privacy & online safety menu on your console.

--Tom

Message 4 of 54 (55,342 Views)

Error Code 000000C8: Please check your internet Connection

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I bought the game yesterday and was playing it just fine for hours last night. I just now tried to get on to play and that is the code I get repeatedly followed by: "You need to be signed into EA Servers to access the online features of this game. Please check your internet connection." My internet is fine. My connections are fine. Other games work fine as I boot up GTA: Online perfectly, like always.

And yes, I've:

• Updated my system
  • Forwarded ports
  • Restarted the app
  • Powercycled the system
  • Whatever other canned responses someone is going to offer me from another post somewhere else. Tried them.

What else?

SELF FIX (sort of): After resetting my system 4 times, I was finally able to get on.

Message 6 of 54 (55,325 Views)

Keep getting "need to be signed in to EA servers to access online" error

★ Newbie
Game played fine after first downloading now I can't even play it! I keep getting the I need to be signed in to EA servers to access online error and my internet connection is fine. Restarted console multiple times and uninstalled and reinstalled game.
Message 7 of 54 (55,317 Views)

Re: Error Code 000000C8.

Community Manager

@shadowkahuna Can you play other (non-EA) games ok? Can you see the Xbox store?

If so, can you try another gamertag and check if this can connect? 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 54 (55,340 Views)

error code 00000064

★★★★★ Novice

you need to be signed into EA servers to access the online features of this game.
please check your internet connection.

i cant play i cant sign in and restarting diddnt help

i opend all the ports for EA servers and need for speed and still i cant connect

ERROR CODE: 00000064

Message 9 of 54 (55,318 Views)

ERROR CODE : 000000C8

★★★ Novice

im getting an error code called : 000000C8 that says you need to signed in ea servers. but also im signed in ea. i asked so many times to support team they say will fix it soon. some1 have any idea maybe ? 

Message 10 of 54 (55,295 Views)