Erreur L101X

by 45teroyou

Original Post

Erreur L101X

★★ Newbie
I can't log in whit my gamecenter account (ios) but whit my other account i can log in and play but whit thiss accoun i can't log in: [edit: email address removed] please help me ..
Message 1 of 14 (4,213 Views)

Re: Erreur L101X

Community Manager

@45teroyou

Please try the following steps:

• Download and install an app that is not already on your device.
  • If you don’t want to add any new apps to your device, you can remove an app and then re-download it from the App Store, or sync the app from your computer. Doing this will reset your Apple ID information.

Note: If you have installed apps using multiple Apple ID accounts, you may need to perform this step for each account.

barry.png
Message 2 of 14 (4,184 Views)

L101X Error

★★ Newbie

L101X and game crash Frown
-I rebooted my device
-I delete this game (NFS No limits)
-And I reinstalled

-Sync to (PC) İtunes ....
-But it did not solve the problemFrown
-it was when I turn off game.
I DİD ALL THOSE MENTİONED BUT STİLL DOES NOT WORK.
Help me pleaseee..
My devices-ipad Air 2 (ios 9.3.1) and İphone 5s (ios 9.3.1)
I do not play this game,help me pls ...

Message 3 of 14 (4,167 Views)

Re: L101X Error

Community Manager

@ultrAslanfighter@45teroyou

Please see the following link for info and steps to try regarding this error code:

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/216800028

barry.png
Message 4 of 14 (4,151 Views)

Re: L101X Error

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing the same problem but on android phone,same error says that it can;t load the old cloud save,i haven't played this game for over an year now and had it uninstalled a long time ago,so can someone point me in the right direction,i would start a new game but i can't do that either...

Message 5 of 14 (3,743 Views)

Error L101 X

★ Novice

Hello,
It's been several days that I have the error L101x because I wanted to replay to NFS No Limit but I can not play there, the backup is impossible to recover, I do not know how to do, yet I try:
- Uninstall and re-install the game
- Synchronize the phone with iTunes
-Install another application

I do not know what to do, I do not find the solution, yet I buy a lot of things in and I want to play too much, do you have a solution? Thank you very much.
(PS = I also send if I was wrong to address the audience of the game but I had no answer)

Message 6 of 14 (3,625 Views)

Re: Error L101 X

★★★ Guide
Brother, let's try to solve this problem.
Then, can you try to access #NFSNL on another device always connected to your primary account?
Yes? Try and see if it gives you an error or not.
If you can play, then the problem concerns the smartphone and we can discard some
Message 7 of 14 (3,592 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Teutorigos00 wrote:

I'm experiencing the same problem but on android phone,same error says that it can;t load the old cloud save,i haven't played this game for over an year now and had it uninstalled a long time ago,so can someone point me in the right direction,i would start a new game but i can't do that either...

@Cesar-9255 wrote:

Hello,
It's been several days that I have the error L101x because I wanted to replay to NFS No Limit but I can not play there, the backup is impossible to recover, I do not know how to do, yet I try:
- Uninstall and re-install the game
- Synchronize the phone with iTunes
-Install another application

I do not know what to do, I do not find the solution, yet I buy a lot of things in and I want to play too much, do you have a solution? Thank you very much.
(PS = I also send if I was wrong to address the audience of the game but I had no answer)

@Teutorigos00and @Cesar-9255 In case you both missed what EA_Barry posted above, I'll repost it below.

Try these steps:

1. Turn off your mobile device and turn it back on again.

2. Delete No Limits from your mobile device and then install it again.

If the two above steps didn't work, then you would have to contact Technical Support for assistance.

Link: Error L101x - Attempting to load local save

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 14 (3,574 Views)

★ Novice
I have already contacted the assistance, they told me to wait for the update.
Yet I already try to change my name, but I thought it was not available on PC or Mac, its found or this game on PC?
Message 9 of 14 (3,529 Views)

★★★ Guide
@cesar
Have you already tried my advice?
Message 10 of 14 (3,518 Views)