Empty servers - Almost every game mode

by guircoelho

Original Post

Empty servers - Almost every game mode

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to play other gamemodes to complete missions, but I cant find full servers, 80%, 70%, ... even 10%. Only the regular deathmatch is available with about 20 players.

Is this a BUG or empty servers? Because if it is empty, DICE should add bots to the multiplayer gamemodes URGENTLY!

Region: Brazil

We need a feedback! Thanks!

Message 1 of 41 (1,478 Views)

Re: Empty servers - Almost every game mode

★★★★ Novice

Same here in Australia. Seems like everyone only plays Blast and Walker Assault. Extremely disappointed with the game as I want to play some other modes and maps that aren't available. Waited 45 minutes today on Aerial Squadron and another 40 minutes last night on dropzone. Never got past 30% full so never got to play the game.
Bots need to be added immediately, I'm sick of playing nothing but blast and walker assault. Returning the game if this isn't fixed by January.

Message 2 of 41 (1,423 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am in the Czech Republic and it’s same here. Wait time 40 minutes, can’t join most of the game modes because nobody is there. When a game finally starts, I get warning that connection sucks. Can’t check ping, can’t pick a server. 

Message 3 of 41 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

cmon EA...put more servers available.

Message 4 of 41 (1,398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA/DICE should put bots to complete the minimum players needed. More servers won't change the fact that there is few people playing around the world.

Message 5 of 41 (1,392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the problem is: when people dont find servers, they quit, they dont wait while populates the list.

Message 6 of 41 (1,365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem in Austria, but i don`t think that there aren`t enough player... this game is new and properly promoted, think there is a technical issue that we cannot check all servers or something like that... it is really disappointing. Bots, server browser or just a better match making; i hope they will find a solution soon.

Message 7 of 41 (1,348 Views)

★★ Guide

I am using a PC to play Star Wars Battlefront, and sometimes I can't even play Blast/Walker Assault Mode (seems to be the most played). So I disconnect from Origin for a few seconds and then reconnect again using in game reconnection. This is not a solution, but in most of the time I can "find" Blast/Walker Assault Mode to play! For modes you suggested, this does not seem to work.

Message 8 of 41 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How could you guys have stuffed up something this essential, so monumentally? Who are your project leads? Monkeys rescued from the zoo? A multiplayer only game's only point of access to said game, is by way of connecting to a server. How the hell is it that I can sit here for hours longer in lobbies thant I have ever actually played the damn game!!?? This is a bloody joke. All your devs are away for Christmas, and there will be nothing heard on the issue until after the New Year (if at all). 

This game has been the biggest ripoff I've ever experienced. hardly any content, and anything you call content is merely the same maps wrapped up as a different game mode, no singleplayer, no server browser... The list goes on.

In the words of my illustrious ancestors, UP YOURS!!!

Message 9 of 41 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm currently in South Korea and I have a stable internet connection, yet I can't find a single match. All my friends can find games left and right, and I was even able to find games often until recently. 

Message 10 of 41 (1,174 Views)