Re: Easter dog tag did not receive battlefield 1

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Easter dog tag did not receive battlefield 1

Champion (Retired)

I don't have the Easter dog tag, please help . I participate the event in battlefield 1 . Also I don't have the option to chat in my profile  . Only call please resolve my issue I don't have the option to chat with a representative 

Message 1 of 16 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @samurai_manny } Don't worry most of the people didn't get the Dog Tag, maybe is a bug or something but EA_DICE will fix that....

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (581 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @samurai_manny } Don't worry most of the people didn't get the Dog Tag, maybe is a bug or something but EA_DICE will fix that....

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 2 of 16 (582 Views)

@samurai_manny wrote:

I don't have the Easter dog tag, please help . I participate the event in battlefield 1 . Also I don't have the option to chat in my profile  . Only call please resolve my issue I don't have the option to chat with a representative 

You stated that you participated in the event but did you meet all of the requirements such as being in a party and winning one match while in the party during the designated time?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 16 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its probobly going to take sometimes that happen to me to but i got in the 26 of abril

Message 4 of 16 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
You must not only join a party but also win a game while in said party. If you've done this the dogtag will unlock eventually
Message 5 of 16 (500 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dear @samurai_manny

Keep checking because I received mine yesterday (XB1). If not, I will suggest you visit this site: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-1

Select your platform (PC, XB1, PS4, EA Access),

Select topic (Missing content)

Select issue (Never received content)

Answer the question "What content should you have received?" (In-game items)

Answer the question "What in-game item should you have received?" (Dogtags)

Click on select contact option

You can either chat or get a call from an EA Advisor (I suggest chat, they are really helpful). If it doesn't work, then select Call..

Best of luck!

PabloCubs

Message 6 of 16 (489 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I already called them. I received already. Make sure if you guys use ea try to chat is more easier the phone was last 30 minutes on hold.
Message 7 of 16 (467 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Got the tag finally if it doesn't work for anybody else contact ea
Message 8 of 16 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I still havent got the tag Frown

And everytime I go through the chat they say go to the forums, and around and around I go!

Glad yours popped!

Message 9 of 16 (423 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Aston2804,

sorry to be the bearer of bad news - but just give it some time. You're referred to the forums since there is no technical possibility to add this to accounts from Advisor's side. Yet. That's the reason you're reffered to AHQ, but it should be available. Soon™.

Message 10 of 16 (419 Views)