Re: Ea trying to say something

by dreamnetworks187

Original Post

Ea trying to say something

★★★ Novice

bought the deluxe edition copy on PC , can't understand why it isn't linked to my PS4 account as it should be because IT'S THE SAME ACCOUNT  . Don't make people pay twice just because you haven't thought of a way to do the link. Just a thought we should all make a petition so this thing will never happen again , as it is some kind of a theft , making people pay twice . Wouldn't you agree ?

Message 1 of 5 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Im not sure I understand what you are saying. If you have a game for the PS4 or 3 or Xbox or any console it has always been known that none of them are cross platforms with PC. Only now since windows 10 / Xbox one are we seeing something like cross play and its only because its Microsoft for both . If you buy a game for the PS4 and then want to buy said game for the PC then of course you will have to pay twice. They are same game yes but 2 completely different structures. Its like saying because you bought a brand x car the warranty should be transferable to the brand y car. If i am interpreting your post wrong then my apologizes.

Message 2 of 5 (560 Views)

★★★ Novice

what i am trying to say , it's they should've thought of a method to make the serial number code for that specific copy of the game u bought to be applicable to all consoles IF it's the same account . I know it's a different structure and development for the game on each platform , I know it has some specific things changed , all I am saying it should be available to download on same account no matter what platform it is on , because (I will repeat myself) it is not that hard to make it so , as it is already bought on that account therefore , your copy has a serial number and it shouldn't matter what are you logging in from .

Message 3 of 5 (546 Views)

★★ Pro

Well i get your point but these days us gamers have a uphill battle with to much as it is. There will always be the people who just dont want to make a difference sadly.

Message 4 of 5 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Money.. you know it is and can they do it, absolutely, its all in the "cloud" in digital downloads, but us sheep people will never learn, sad for companies to be so stuck on it. 

Message 5 of 5 (469 Views)