Re: Ea connection offline always on xbox 1

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Ea connection offline always on xbox 1

★★★ Newbie
I have be playing EA games online on my xbox one since the console came out and have never had connection issues from my end. But about 2 months ago i wasnt able to go online when trying to play battlefield 1, and get the message "You have lost connection to the EA servers". At first i thought the servers were just down completely for EA because i wasnt able to connect on Madden either. But ive been getting the same message for the past 2 months and havent been able to fix it. Ive tested the network connections on my xbox and theyre fine, im online and can access all of my apps but i cant go online on Madden 17 and Battlefield 1. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Message 1 of 5 (968 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Pasadenaa 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles. Can you try to restart you console and router? Connecting your console and router with the direct cable might also fix this. Check this article here on the most common connection issues for the possible solution. 

Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (929 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried that and it didn't work for some reason.
Message 3 of 5 (922 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I apologize for the late response, but ive tried both of these and i am still recieving the same messages. I have not tried directly connecting the xbox to the router but i may try to get a cable for that soon. With that said, do you think there could be any other solutions? Im just grabbing at straws but could it have to do with my account or something along those lines because my xbox is working online with everything else except for ea games. Thanks
Message 4 of 5 (892 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Pasadenaa 

Can you try to run those games, using alternative profile on your Xbox One? Also performing Factory reset can solve some issues with connectivity.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (877 Views)