Re: EASHL servers

by rUnotENTERTAlND

Original Post

EASHL servers

★★ Novice

I have been running traceroutes to easo.ea.com in accordance to the the troubleshooting help page and talking with support they say that my numbers are fine, however, I am still experiencing lag.  Now, I've looked this up via google and something from nhl 16 was coming up, in that there was a problem where in EASHL your connection would go to Europe before ending up in Redwood, CA.  The main forum I am going off of mentioned that the traceroute they ran was to easports.ca stating that this was the main server that EASHL games run through.  I myself ran a traceroute to easports.ca and my results showed that my connection is jumping over to somewhere in the UK before jumping back across the ocean to California.

My question is, are the EASHL servers different from the EA servers.  Is the traceroute to easports.com a better example of my connection to EASHL than my connection to easo.ea.com.

This is the forum post I am going off of: http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/trace-route-input-delay.223540/

Message 1 of 2 (1,094 Views)

Re: EASHL servers

★ Guide

check your matchmaking settings....your region.

i do remember the euro thing,i thought it was fixed.

Eashl uses ipv6

hut /vs is peer to peer and uses ipv4.

But sorry i don't know answer to your question. 

Message 2 of 2 (1,086 Views)