Re: EASHL 80MS LAG BETWEEN 7PM & 12AM

by rUnotENTERTAlND

Original Post

EASHL 80MS LAG BETWEEN 7PM & 12AM

★★★ Newbie
Unplayable 80ms (fair) connection in any game i join after 7pm cst. Its NOT my isp ive already called them had all nhl17 ports opened, i know its not my isp because i have taken my console to work and to a friends and still get only fair or poor connection games between these time zones. And im mot saying sometimes it does it. Its every single game i try to join and every lobby is at fair (yellow). Only for me. In the morning my connection is at at smooth 24ms all day until around 7pm . Tried having ea call me but they lose connection every call and email me saying to call my isp and other solutions that involve my connection. It obviously isnt MY home connection if it happens in other places on other companies internet. I play league gaming and if i cannot play after 7pm then i might as well quit that as well. HELP lol everyone elses connections are fine. Even my buddy that has nhl17 here in town says its doing the fair connection thing after 7pm for him as well. Something is up. HELP lol. Im in wichita kansas and had no issues with connection like this all year. Smh pls help the delay is unplayable. Running into my own team lol.
Message 1 of 2 (416 Views)

Re: EASHL 80MS LAG BETWEEN 7PM & 12AM

★ Guide

Who is your IP??

Try doing an Etrace at those times when on the phone with EA tech

Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)