Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA/Origin support phone number?

by shesarebelyell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA/Origin support phone number?

★ Apprentice

Does anyone happen to have the US EA/Origin support phone number? 
I attempted to try to live chat with an 'expert' to get my e-mail address associated with my account changed. They told me since I could not remember my security answer (I can remember the LAST NAME of the security answer, but I had put down the wrong first name for the security answer, since I did it while sick running a 102 fever) that I would have to contact support through the phone. Which is fine, I'm finally able to talk semi-properly again and I want to get my e-mail changed so I can update my Sims 3 game launcher (different e-mail used to sign up for the EA Sims 3 site) and get my Sims 3 University game going. 

So, if there's an advisor or whatever lurking around here, can you please give me the phone number to customer support so I can get my e-mail changed due to forgetting my security answer? I can remember the last name of the celebrity/singer I used for the security answer, but I put down the wrong first name. 

Message 1 of 192 (654,705 Views)

Re: EA/Origin support phone number?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Actually, I found the number. Nevermind. They are not there on Sundays, sadly. So I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get ahold of them. 

For those looking for the EA/Origin support number; 
It is [admin edit: number is no longer available] within the US.

If there's any other way I could change this without knowing my security answer, that would be great. 

Message 2 of 192 (652,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

[admin edit: please use the following guide to reach EA support: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 3 of 192 (643,989 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a very specific problem can I talk to a person without the waiting for an hour

Message 4 of 192 (643,673 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

The wait time is usually less during business hours, try then if possible. Otherwise, the wait time is the same for everyone...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 5 of 192 (643,643 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh so we can't call EA anymore, how lovely. I'm done, cya EA. Saving my $120 for BF4 for something else now.

Message 6 of 192 (640,656 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thx MLadyD7 this help

Message 7 of 192 (639,812 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow, thanks they were really nice and helpful!   Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 8 of 192 (37,668 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having the same experiance!!!!

Message 9 of 192 (37,573 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Uk ?
Message 10 of 192 (37,523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

If looking to contact an EA Advisor then I've written up the following guide for you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

ea-promo

Do you need to talk to us?

We’re here to help! Here’s how to get in touch with an EA Advisor.

I need to contact EA

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help