Re: EA/Origin Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Re: EA/Origin Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

Community Manager

@Micklasp Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Can't log in" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.
If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 61 of 126 (50,716 Views)

Re: How to merge two origin accounts.

★★ Novice

i would like to have the  German Nummber plzzzzzzzzzz
i can´t found it :/
thanks

Message 62 of 126 (3,080 Views)

★★ Novice

can u help me to found German N° ??

Message 63 of 126 (3,077 Views)

How to merge two origin accounts.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi all i want is to merge my two origin accounts I wont call them cos my phone wont let me and theres no live chat it says so what the hell do I do all I want to do is move some of my sims3 games to my other account then i'm all happy.
Or can I delete my old account and download the games on to my new one. so sick of this I just want it fixed now Angry

Message 64 of 126 (18,439 Views)

★★★ Expert

You will need to contact an Advisor directly.

Go HERE Select your country using the flag at the top, then choose Origin as the game you need help with. Provide the requested information and, choose a contact option.

Note that contact option availability does vary by location and time of day. Selecting or using the word "account" will trigger a Voice Contact Required flag, leaving the only option that may be available as calling EA or scheduling a call from them. If you need to do this, you can use a VOIP program such as Skype or, a calling card to call EA. If you use a prepaid methoud, please insure that you will have at least one hour of talk time to insure your issue gets resolved.

Message 65 of 126 (20,153 Views)

Re: Unlink EA Account from PSN ID

★★★ Newbie
That has done nothing to help
Message 66 of 126 (52,028 Views)

Re: Unlink EA Account from PSN ID

EA DICE Team

@ZyzzKingx

You can't do this yourself. Instead, reach out to an EA Advisor and they will investigate the options for you. 

How you can contact us is detailed, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 67 of 126 (60,953 Views)

Re: XBOX: Change the linked EA-Account

★★★ Newbie
EA is the scourge of video games. The simple act of switching from one account to another should NOT BE THIS HARD.
Message 68 of 126 (53,914 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TheTwitch1988

There is a reason why there are some restrictions to your request: you will lose all progress and purchased content which cannot be retrieved when moving your account. We want to make sure that you don't do this by accident.

Message 69 of 126 (4,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so stupid. My friend made a bogus account so we could play Madden YEARS ago and now when I try to play now that I'm out of school and have time, it's stuck connected to that account. Customer service gave me some workaround involving downloading a demo and then using my new EA account but it never works. So infuriating I have a basically worthless game now.

Message 70 of 126 (4,855 Views)