Re: EA/Origin Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

by blackjack1472

Original Post

Re: How do I delete a connected account?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Here some useful information about your Gamertag / PSN ID and your EA Origin account.

Currently accounts can only be unlinked by Game Advisors.

You can always see which Gamertags / PSN IDs are linked to your account on https://profile.ea.com - My Account.

Your Gamertag/PSN ID and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. 

However, if the email address for your Gamertag/PSN ID is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. 

This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag/PSN ID and the e-mail address for your EA account.

You may be having trouble importing your XBox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network info if it is linked to an account other than your main EA account. To recover or make changes to your XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID, be sure to contact a game advisor.

For any issues regarding accounts, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options. These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,solution may not always work!

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 20 of 126 (29,151 Views)

Re: I want my playstation network account disconnecting my origin account

Community Manager (retired)

Hi nooteboot,

To unlink your PSN from your Origin account you'll need to speak to a Game Advisor. 

You can contact support by following the steps below:

• Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  • Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  • Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  • Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  • Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  • Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  • Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Thanks

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 22 of 126 (213,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem, is that, this account is not the one linked to my Xbox 360 Account, and the one that is, I have since deactivated the linked email account, and I don't know what the password is, so I can't log in to the account to change the email. Is there any way to help me?

Message 23 of 126 (62,875 Views)

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 24 of 126 (62,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But, I can'tnlogin, how do I complete all those steps

Message 25 of 126 (62,859 Views)

EA Staff

You should be automatically logged in if you are able to post on this site. If you are not logged in then perhaps you could use a different Origin account to log in.

Message 26 of 126 (62,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, i created annew account so I could post my problem. My other account is linked to a different email. Is there anything you can do to help me?

Message 27 of 126 (62,847 Views)

EA Staff

Just log in to the site with the same account you created to log in here, after that once you reach an Advisor they should be able to assist you.

Message 28 of 126 (62,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, thanks.

Message 29 of 126 (62,843 Views)

I want to delete a persona of my ps4 origin account.

★★★ Novice

I accidentley added my second ps4 account which I don't use to my origin account and everytime I try to go on the FUT Web App it goes on the ultimate team I dont want and when I press change persona it still stays on the FUT I dont use. 

So I was wondering if I can delete that PS4 account and it will delete its FUT memory or is there a way to delete a persona?

Message 30 of 126 (18,704 Views)