Re: EA/Origin Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

by 1BRUTAL1TY

Original Post

Re: How to merge two origin accounts.

★★★★★ Novice

hi thanks for the advice. would that be a number only for the us though. i live in the UK so would i be allowed to call it.

Message 10 of 126 (108,189 Views)

★ Guide

08702432435  Number for UK support. If you call the US support it will cost. But there is the number fort he UK support.

Message 11 of 126 (108,196 Views)

EA Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So my EA/Origin account was created back in the days of Dragon Age: Origins with a verizon email account and it has my gamertag linked to it. That email has long since been deactivated, but my EA/Origin account still has it on file. Of course, while trying to get into my Battlelog for BF3, I realized that I forgot my password to my account, and since my email was deactivated, I couldn't just have a reset sent to my email. I also can't just have my new EA/Origin account (the one with this current email) link with my gamertag, since I keep getting the "This gamertag is already linked to another account" message.

I've tried going to the Help center, but whenever I put in my questions, product, platform, etc etc it literally just loops me back to the same **bleep** article that brought me there in the first place. Very annoying.

Any suggestions would be absolutely terrific, thanks.

Message 12 of 126 (77,031 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hey man, I have a similar problem although I have the login info still so I can use it but it keeps sending me verification emails so I can't change the email it should send them to, seeing as ORIGIN/ EA have not replied to you in 4 months I am afraid no one can help us Frown So I am scared to buy any more games from origin in case this account gets stolen/hacked without an email to recover it...

Good luck man and if you get a solution please tell me Standard smile I will do the same for you if I do

Message 13 of 126 (76,922 Views)

Hero (Retired)

[READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

[HOW TO] Change email address

How to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 14 of 126 (76,920 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is any other option? via mail or any support in my state?

i'm living in Israel and i want to merge my 2 accounts.

Thank you.

Message 15 of 126 (107,641 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Merge Origin Accounts

If you are looking to merge two Origin accounts together, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance, however please do note that some limitations may apply.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

Message 16 of 126 (130,473 Views)

How do i change my account that my gamer tag is linked to?

★★★★★ Newbie

How do i change my account that my gamer tag is linked to? because i tried to link my account to my gamertag and it said that my gamer tag was already in use but i dont remember setting one up with my gamertag before.

Message 17 of 126 (67,495 Views)

Re: How do i change my account that my gamer tag is linked to?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Click for Guide  https://help.ea.com/article/forgot-my-origin-ea-account-or-if-its-linked

The following articles should help you to resolve this issue and give you tips for linking your Gamertag:

........................................................................................................

• I Forgot my Origin/EA Account or if it's Linked to a GamerTag/PSN ID! 

If you can't remember what your Origin/EA Account is, or if you're not sure whether you have one linked to a GamerTag or PSN ID, here's how to find out:

1. Go to profile.ea.comand select "Reset Password" (with link), then either
      • Enter an email address you may have used for your account OR
      • Select "Account Type" (XBL Gamertag or PSN ID)
    2. Enter your Gamertag or PSN ID, and submit.

Check the email address referenced on the next page for your account details. If you are still not able to determine what your Origin Account is, or if you have one linked to you Gamertag or PSN ID, then please contact us for help.

........................................................................................................

• Origin and Your Other Personas

You may be having trouble importing your XBox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network info if it is linked to an account other than your main EA account. To recover or make changes to your XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID, be sure to contact a game advisor.

Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here.

Please check out all informations provided there and to let us know if the issue has been resolved by using the button "Solution". If not, please keep posting in this thread with additional information.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 18 of 126 (67,463 Views)

How do I delete a connected account?

★★★ Novice

Connection accounts (PSN / LIVE Tag) What should I do I want to delete. 

Message 19 of 126 (43,110 Views)