Re: DirectX function "DX11Renderer::tryMap..."

by EA_Joker

Original Post

DirectX function "DX11Renderer::tryMap..."

★★★ Novice

Hi there.

I'm getting this error (DirectX function "DX11Renderer::tryMap...") every time i play the game. I can play only about 4 or 5 min, and the error appears. I have read all posts and solutions, but the error persists.

Anyone can help me please?

Message 1 of 8 (1,182 Views)

Message 2 of 8 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks 

Message 3 of 8 (1,155 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@retlawasor Let's try to reinstall graphics driver using DDU utility, please follow this manual https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_XVJLgqo3qvZW1xZHlUNDB5Z1U/view?usp=sharing 

Also, make sure your Windows 10 is updated.

Message 4 of 8 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

@IIPrest0nII Thanks to all of your types, but the error persists. That time i have played around 4 minutes and then the game crashes again. I don't know what can i make for fix this problem. Disappointed

Message 5 of 8 (1,118 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @retlawasor,

if the clean uninstall and reinstall didn't do the trick, could you please try to create a new admin account in Windows and then launch the game again? The error in your DxDiag sometimes points towards user profile corruption.

Message 6 of 8 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Joker,

I´ve tried with another admin account on Windows, but the trick doesn´t work. I am very unsatisfied with the game because i can not play. What is your suggestion? Please i need a help. Frown 

Message 7 of 8 (962 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @retlawasor,

some 1070s show that behavior which is usually fixed by a clean driver reinstall, that might be something to look into again. Other than that you can also try to perform a clean boot to try and rule out any other interfering processes or programs.

Message 8 of 8 (911 Views)