Re: DirectX function device CreateTexture2D subResourceCount !=0?...DXDI ERROR..

by kashaph69

Original Post

Re: DirectX function device CreateTexture2D subResourceCount !=0?...DXDI ERROR..

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem when opening packs on Fifa 17

Message 21 of 28 (18,572 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem when opening packs on Fifa 17

Message 22 of 28 (18,573 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem when opening packs on Fifa 17.

I found a solution. We need to increase the virtual memory (in properies of My computer) and restart your computer. After that, I have no more errors

1. In properies of My computer

2.Click Advanced system settings in the left pane.

3. In the resulting System Properties dialog box’s Advanced tab, click the first Settings button—the one in the Performance box.

4. In the resulting Performance Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.

5. In the Virtual memory box, click the Change button.

6. In the resulting Virtual Memory dialog box, uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives. Then select a drive and change settings for that drive.

Message 23 of 28 (18,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a "solution" in BF1...  i solved changing sound source from "hdmi" to a my primary sound card Tongue out !

Message 24 of 28 (17,617 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can you solved it? How?? Frown

Message 25 of 28 (17,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I solved the problem doing:

Rollback of the Nvidia driver in the device manager. In the properties of the device you can find this option.

After that you have to update the driver (you have to press in "Search automatically for updated driver software")

After that everything was perfect

Regards

Message 26 of 28 (17,093 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have the same problem with Mass Effect .

8gbs ram 

1080 FTW 

25 gb Vram

Message 27 of 28 (16,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have same error in nfs rival but i have intel inbuilt graphic card .please help me how i remove this error??

Message 28 of 28 (10,897 Views)