Direct X error 3805

by saksakams

Original Post

Direct X error 3805

★ Novice

Hello Guys,

I have this issue after windows 10 update, and I installed the VGA driver again after deleted the old one also the same problem happen, Please find Dxdiag information https://hastebin.com/igafujipot.tex.

Note the game was work perfectly before update 

please help me

Error Screen shot

Message 1 of 9 (580 Views)

Re: Direct X error 3805

Community Manager

@saksakams

Run your video driver setup again and this time choose custom/advanced install and select clean install. Deselect the optional components such as the 3D items and GeForce Experience. Complete the installation and retry before posting your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (573 Views)

Hero
  • Your graphics driver is out of date. This is not a good idea on experimental Windows builds. Update them on https://www.geforce.com/drivers
  • As you are using a Windows Insider build this might not be fixable by others than Microsoft or perhaps Nvidia. In this case you should report the error to them and wait or use a release version of Windows.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 9 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

As far as I know enabling V-Sync or changing your graphics settings to LOW can also help you. Please don't forget to check this.  I think your graphics card is loaded 100% or so and your CPU is loaded 50% or so. I think you have a "bottleneck". 

So you need to reduce the GPU usage by enabling "Frame Limiter" in video settings of the game:

settings.png

Try 60 FPS first.

I really hope this helps! Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (565 Views)

★ Novice

I did this but still not work 

Message 5 of 9 (550 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @saksakams 

I can see a lot of other players came to help you with some really useful advises. Standard smile It is great to Have such an active community of dedicated Battlefield players here. Hope you were able to solve this. But in case this problem persists, let us know, and we will do our best to resolve it for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 9 (544 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@saksakams wrote:

I did this but still not work 

What you did exactly? What about other suggestions ?

Message 7 of 9 (540 Views)

★ Novice

@IIPrest0nII I tried @Carbonic solution this one:

• our graphics driver is out of date. This is not a good idea on experimental Windows builds. Update them on https://www.geforce.com/drivers
  • As you are using a Windows Insider build this might not be fixable by others than Microsoft or perhaps Nvidia. In this case you should report the error to them and wait or use a release version of Windows.

And I got this error

New error

Message 8 of 9 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Then my best guess is that the GTS450, the current Nvidia drivers and your experimental Windows build is currently not compatible with each other. This is to be expected of Windows Insider builds. The GTS450 is also below minimum system requirements so it not being actively supported in this case also makes sense.

carbonic signature

Message 9 of 9 (512 Views)