Did not get TOTY Tarasenko reward

by AzKatz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not get TOTY Tarasenko reward

★★★ Newbie

Did not recieve my TOTY Tarasenko and was told to post in here to inquire about it

Message 2 of 21 (1,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Really bad service

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Hachey01432@AzKatz@bobbyorr40@dmikes55@shadow2415@ahoespizza@Ubruntu1

If you should have the Tarasenko HUT TOTY item and do not, please contact an Advisor for assistance.

We will then verify if you should have the item and can grant it if you meet the requirements.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 21 (1,109 Views)

All Replies

Didn't receive my EA Rewards pack

★★★ Newbie
So I signed up for EA rewards a long time ago and see that everyone got their 97 Tarasenko except me. Can someone help me?
Message 1 of 21 (1,204 Views)

Re: Didn't receive my EA Rewards pack

Champion (Retired)

Were you from ? Reward only for USA and Canada ( Look at picture of description below ). Also for reward need login in Reward accaunt - 30 march. Also need your Reward accaunt registrated on same email what you use feat you PSN registration, because You HUT team chained on you PSN email.

Message 3 of 21 (1,181 Views)

Re: Did not get TOTY Tarasenko reward

Champion (Retired)

Were you from ? Reward only for USA and Canada ( Look at picture of description below ). Also for reward need login in Reward accaunt - 30 march. Also need your Reward accaunt registrated on same email what you use feat you PSN registration, because You HUT team chained on you PSN email

Message 4 of 21 (1,207 Views)

NHL Rewards (Tarasenko card)

★★★ Newbie

I signed up for NHL rewards and did not receive my item. Yesterday I contacted support and the person confirmed that I should have received the item and said that they escalated the case. Contacted support again today to find out my case was never escalated. I just want to know what I have to do to receive my reward.

Message 5 of 21 (1,197 Views)

Didn't receive Tarasenko rewards card

★★★ Newbie

I signed up for nhl rewards through EA before March 31st and didn't get the Tarasenko TOTY

Message 6 of 21 (1,204 Views)

Re: Didn't receive Tarasenko rewards card

★★★ Newbie

xbox gamertag: dsnipe1212

Message 7 of 21 (1,203 Views)

Never got the TOTY reward

★★ Novice
On march 29th, i signed up for the ea rewards thing in hopes to get this TOTY reward for nhl17.And now that its out, i dind get it and kinda wondering why.If you could fix this for me id be very nice since i was waiting a while for this item.Thx alot.
Message 8 of 21 (1,197 Views)

Re: Never got the TOTY reward

★★ Novice
my psn is Ubruntu1 and email is [edit: email address removed]
Message 9 of 21 (1,194 Views)

Re: Didn't receive Tarasenko rewards card

★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 10 of 21 (1,194 Views)