Desync whenever my opponent is at goaline

by DaShaolinGambino

Original Post

Desync whenever my opponent is at goaline

★★ Novice
Whenever my opponent gets within 3 yards of my end zone I get a desync...it happens in h2h and cfm...I've tried calling my ISP, they gave me all the ports to open with my router...didn't work.

I deleted madden...deleted my playbooks....didn't work.

I have tried everything, nothing works. My inter et works fine with everything else but it's like when this situation pops up is the only time I get a desync. I am literally completely out of ideas...I know it's something with madden, I have zero connection issues with any other game I play. Please help. Thanks
Message 1 of 6 (309 Views)

Re: Desync whenever my opponent is at goaline

Community Manager

@DaShaolinGambino

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (296 Views)

★★ Novice
The players are not cheating...they are about to score at least 3 points or a touchdown they have no reason to cheat
Message 3 of 6 (289 Views)

★★ Novice

‎01-20-2017 04:04 AM
The players are not cheating...they are about to score at least 3 points or a touchdown they have no reason to cheat
Message 4 of 6 (283 Views)

M17 CFM Desync

★★★ Apprentice

For about a month and a half, after halftime in a 32 user online CFM game, once an opponent gets roughly inside the 5, every game i am in has resulted in a desync.

It has been happening since week 4 (we are currently in week 14 about to advance again) and it has happened in both 32 user online leagues i am in. 

Message 6 of 6 (239 Views)