Crash issues still not fixed

by Wally256

Original Post

Crash issues still not fixed

★★★ Novice

Firemonkey has not solved this problem yet for my device and before any of you post about uninstall an reinstall don't I'm tired of doing this it is so time consuming I stopped doing that

I went so far as to uninstalling all the apps that was not factory install except for a few other nfs apps

I have a rca maven 11 Android

All notification have been turned off but had to turn Google back on to play the game 

Firemonkey has closed/solved several of my tickets which the problem is not solved and I do believe I have left my contact info for them to call so I can figure this out but nothing

Crashes started around February 2017 and have not stopped 

It even crashes while lobby browsing ( car series, event, garage etc)

On events when crash happens I lose an event ticket every time and progress money on event race so it gets harder to race replays for extra parts when I'm on days 5-7 of the races

The recent devil's run I wanted the porsche Spyder but that didn't happen cause of this 

The replay for the skyline is another story .... This race WAS NOT RESET so I didnt have to race till day 4 which left me hanging w/o critical races for the upgrade kits to upgrade parts

Now for the Dodge demon races I requested the car because of the crashes ..... Nothing I got the auto answer email and they solved it like they blew me off

Dodge hellcat I'm working on that one at the moment and with the crashes I'm requesting to have that car in my inventory also 

I've been a nfs fan since ps1 and I believe I have every game except the PS4 nfs games 

Look I live in baton rouge area and I know where testing center is there my nephew is there an had a nephew that use to work there if someone could look at my tablet and see wat is going on

Firemonkey had no response to that one either 

I'll add a recent screenshot because this account is not the same for here and firemonkey 

Message 1 of 5 (1,043 Views)

Re: Crash issues still not fixed

★★★ Novice

Email is different on firemonkey would you need that to look into it or the game id 

Message 2 of 5 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

So nothing from ea or firemonkey yet 

Please fix the crash issues 

Message 3 of 5 (926 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hello, I would try one last solution. Make a backup of your most imported data device and make a full reset. Install the latest updates for your smartphone and install only # NFSNL.
Message 4 of 5 (894 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I should be playing the stupid game right now but I am so angry at all the lockups, crashes and restarts I really feel the need to break something. There seems to be no point in reporting or documenting problems....  Every issue I have has been previously posted by other people on this forum, some going back more than a year. Firemonkeys seem incapable or unwilling to actually fix anything. In some cases problems appear to have been fixed and then become unfixed within an update or two. Maybe someone should do some research on how many people have issues vs how many people don't have issues.

It took more than a year for the disappearing roads to get fixed. Actually I'm only assuming they have been fixed since I haven't had any disappearing roads in many months.

User workarounds (uninstall, reinstall, format, whatever) are not really solutions to a problem. They are more like emergency repairs or band-aids that might help. Nobody should ever need to do any of that. A defective update is still a defective update. I suppose it will always be better for some people than others but seriously, in my case going from almost perfect to almost unplayable in two or three updates?

Seriously disapointed, angry and tired!

Message 5 of 5 (850 Views)