Connection to peer has been lost

by SmileyGotYou

Original Post

Re: Connection to peer has been lost

★★★★ Novice
Same ISP. Same issue with Madden 16 when it first came out. Opened the ports mentioned in a previous link, but they don't work for Madden 17 for some reason.
Message 31 of 85 (1,165 Views)

Community Manager

Can anyone seeing this issue let us know:

Is Cox your ISP, if not then which one is?

Can you play when using default playbook?

Can you not play with custom playbooks?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 32 of 85 (1,153 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

the only playbook i can use is the team specific playbook which in my case the Panthers. I had customized my playbook and saved it the tuesday the game came out and i hadnt been able to get online to play a game until it was brought up yesterday to try the team specific playbook. The only time i get kicked off now is from the other player because i recieve a win now instead of a L. 

Message 33 of 85 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

you got kicked of but was it from you or your peer. U have to see if you recieved a win or lost. I got kicked off twice but i received a win in both situations so that meant the other person mustve had a custom playbook. 

Message 34 of 85 (1,146 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hey i want to help, i can try to do some of those things if you would like some assistance. I dont do anything all day anyway!

Message 35 of 85 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yooooo maddenuniversity i changed my audibles in the game im playing now. i erased all the custom panther stuff and i just put in a different name for it. I only did the offense and i left the defense as team specific!!

Message 36 of 85 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

okay, this time i went in an did some actual changes to my playbook and i was able to play online without getting kicked out. Remember i changed my name on the playbook instead of leaving it as CUSTOMPANTH i just changed it to Panther and i have been able to play without a glitch. I am going to try my defense next. Hope this helps everyone!!

Message 37 of 85 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

okay it looks like when you change you defense off of team specific i ran into getting kicked off online games again. i took the same measurements i did when i did the offense. i erased the custom title and renamed it but i was kicked off 4 times. i changed it back to the panthers and now i am allowed to play online again

Message 38 of 85 (1,129 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So I did the custom offense playback and I changed the name of the playbook. I actually played a game for the first time in 3 days.
Message 39 of 85 (1,124 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Played one game and have been disconnected 5 times in a row. Also tried team specific playbook with no luck.
Message 40 of 85 (1,113 Views)